USD 137
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 135
  • Breakfast included
USD 163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 185/night.

Best Western St. Augustine I-95(St. Augustine)
USD 89
USD 75
Comfort Inn & Suites St. Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 105
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

Centennial House Bed and Breakfast(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 264
USD 187
USD 165
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallturkey sausageyogurtminute drivevery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubsized bedcomfortable bedsconvenient locationgreat roomeach morningoutletsaugustinedowntowninns
Reviewed 15 May 2018

The hotel is located right off highway 95. There are two outlet malls on both sides of the hotel that are very close. I would recommend having a car if you are staying at this hotel, however, the Old Town Trolley does stop in the front of the building to take you to downtown St. Augustine and attractions. Parking is free at the hotel.

I stayed in a king bed studio room. I recommend staying in this room. There is a separate living room with a pull-out sofa. There was also a refrigerator. Had plenty of space in the room to spread out. There is an outdoor pool and whirlpool to use on the lower level.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DoubleEm
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear DoubleEm,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 via TripAdvisor.

It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services, along with the warmth and comfort experienced throughout.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

How I wish we’d have booked two nights at this hotel whose location was so convenient to see the sights in St. Augustine, the oldest city in the USA. Guess my high school geography and my lack of study were the culprits here. The hotel itself is a typical short stay place, it was clean plus a complete breakfast came with your overnight fees. The hotel looked very popular with families as there were a lot of children at the breakfast - one must remember it is Spring break and a lot of families are taking advantage of school closures. It is located near the I-95 which will take you through the Southern states. My only complaint was the mattress needed replacement as it had a large ridge in the center and was lumpy…not the usual Marriott comfortable mattress you’d expect to find at their hotels. Prices are reasonable here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Byebye2u,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

we stayed here a few weeks ago.. no microwave, which is ok.. but no refrigerater... that is needed for a 3 night stay..I like to go to the wed farmers market and I can put the vegs in the refrigerator to bring home... not even a long mirror.. I think we payed a lot for what we got...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bevp1936
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Bevp1936,

As a Valued Customer ,we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We saw that you rated your overall satisfaction an “3”; however, we also noticed that there were several missed opportunities.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We don't often stay at a Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites but it suited our travels last week so we spent one night as we drove to Florida. What a nice spot! Very clean, colorful and neat and the breakfast was wonderful. It seems they've made some changes to the breakfast buffet menu - loved the pound cake instead of muffins, and the cheese omelets were very good as well! This hotel is planning a refurbishment shortly but it looks great now!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear HistoryLover2017,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Visited this property, March 8th - 9th. The hotel was dated for the area. The hotel had a wet, moldy smell. The individuals working did not seem happy to be there. The front desk staff was unable to accommodate Non-White guests, but were eager and patient to help White guests. For example, I asked for a late check-out just to have more time to get my things together and I was immediately offered 1:30 pm without the desk clerk Iszzy checking with house-keeping. A black family came by to request a late check-out and the desk clerk immediately stated she could not offer them a late check -out and she did not check to see if there was availability. I watched the black woman state that her family checked-in like 2:00 am in the morning from driving over night and their daughter was going to complete some things at Flagler College and everyone else just wanted to sleep a little, but Iszzy the desk clerk had no empathy for them. The funny thing is that I had spoke with the black family during breakfast, so I was aware of their situation and that the mom was a long-time Marriott Rewards member who travels for some government agency for work. So, Iszzy was being rude to this family who did not see the need to complaint but take their business to other properties in the area when they visit, and after seeing Iszzy act this way with guests - lets me know that I should not return as well as. Everyone spends green money! Tell your staff, especially (Iszzy) to treat all guests equally, because you never know who the guests are or who they are connected to.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank I J
FairfieldInnStAug, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear IJ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sad to see that you did not enjoy your stay. I apologize for any misunderstanding, as our entire team would never treat anyone unequally for any reason, at any time. Any such behavior would never be tolerated. We welcome every traveler from all over the world, and care deeply about the satisfaction of each and every one of our guests. There are many factors that determine if a late check out can be accommodated such as the incoming occupancy, how late a departure the guest needs, how many requests there already are, room type, and many more. We provide our guests with complimentary late check outs whenever possible, but unfortunately we do sometimes need to decline in order to ensure our incoming guests have their rooms ready for them at the guaranteed check in time of 3pm. I will speak with the desk agent to find out why the request was denied. This front desk associate has been with us many years and knows all the factors that come into play when approving requests. I have full confidence in her that this decision to decline a late check out was based on these factors alone. She has won multiple guests service awards over the years, and was even our associate of the year in 2015.

I apologize again for any misunderstanding, but I assure you that any decision that is made where we cannot accommodate a request is based solely on the best strategy to ensure satisfaction for all of our guests. We must ensure our guarantees are always met first, and requests met whenever possible. I take situations like this very seriously, and I would like to discuss the matter further with you. Please reach me in my office at your earliest convenience.

Tom Jankowski