All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallturkey sausageyogurtminute drivevery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubsized bedcomfortable bedsconvenient locationgreat roomeach morningoutletsaugustinedowntowninns
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Great first impression. Super nice front desk guy with beard could not have been more welcoming and caring. I was so tired I probably yawned 15 times during check in.

Next morning breakfast people continued the great service. She not only told us what we could old do but grabbed a bunch of brochures.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheilavehla
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Sheliavehla,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 via TripAdvisor.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a Valued Customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to St. Augustine.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Our fourth visit to St Augustine but first time here. Well appointed clean comfortable rooms located adjacent to outlets.
Moderately priced and we stayed over a weekend. Breakfast was just ok but with the city so close by, it didnt really matter.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Doc491002,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed here with my son for a baseball tournament. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was typical Fairfield Inn. Good value for a comfy place to sleep after a long day at the ballpark. Staff was very friendly at check in.

Stayed: October 2017
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear KCGator12,

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We were in the area to visit family, while it was conveniently located to where we needed to be and close to the outlets that is really the only reason I would go back to be honest. However with all of the other hotels in the area I probably wouldn't go back. The Front Desk staff was not friendly at all, and I personally would prefer not to have to wait for them to finish smoking outside the front door to come back in to get help or ask a question. Every time we walked past no one was at the desk... We did enjoy breakfast though, the staff in that department was great! Very attentive and they kept up with everything every morning we came down to eat. As a side note don't try to bring left overs back to the hotel because there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diana D
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Diana D,

As a Valued Customer ,we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We saw that you rated your overall satisfaction an “3”; however, we also noticed that there were several missed opportunities.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel experience was great! It is clean and comfortable and the staff is always helpful. Azzy is so wonderful!!! She always goes above and beyond and makes our stay so much more enjoyable and stress-free.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Victoria M,