Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 98
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 109
Book now, pay at stay
USD 143
Hampton.com
USD 135
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 109
USD 106
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 223
USD 193
Victorian House(St. Augustine)
USD 268
USD 220
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 281
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallturkey sausageyogurtminute drivevery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubsized bedcomfortable bedsconvenient locationgreat roomeach morningoutletsaugustinedowntowninns
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Fairfield inn and suites are pretty consistent. Fairfield and Spring Hill are our favorite Marriotts. This is the 2nd time we stayed at this particular one on the way to Florida. Beds and pillows are very comfortable. The breakfast that is included in rate is also very good. Checkin and checkout are very easy and fast. Conveniently located right off 95.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Flowers53,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 via TripAdvisor.

It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our expanded enhanced breakfast, along with the warmth and comfort experienced throughout.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed Sat through Tues. The staff was amazing. The hotel was so clean. They were clening carpets while we were there. The shuttle will take you down town and to the beach. Breakfast was great everyday with fresh fruit and different meats daily. Hot fresh cookies and oranges. The only downside was the hot tub was out of order. Would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Michaboyd,

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

As a Valued Customer your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to St. Augustine.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We always stay in Marriott hotels. We are Marriott Vacation Club Owners because of our wonderful experiences with Marriott. But I have to say this hotel was a great disappointment. Almost every piece of furniture in the lobby was stained or dirty. In our room, the bed skirt on our bed was stained significantly. The sound control was lousy. We could clearly hear the next hotel room's conversation word for word. My sister who was staying down the hall also said the experienced the same thing. Thin walls/poor insulation. Also, my sister and her family had to switch rooms because the air conditioner wasn't working properly in their room. They did credit them towards their stay for the inconvenience which was appreciated. We were told the hotel would be undergoing a renovation soon. Hotel was not worth what we paid. More like a 2 star hotel. We always stay in 3 star or above hotels so we know what to expect. Feels like we overpaid.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Lori B,

As a Valued Customer ,we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We saw that you rated your overall satisfaction an “2"; however, we also noticed that there were several missed opportunities.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites at I 95 in St Augustine in July an the hotel was fantastic and the rooms were clean. The staff was very helpful in anyway they could do to better your stay there. The cleaning people cleaned the rooms very well. I believe they need to be a rating of 10 for this year. Seen they got 8.5 last year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Tammy B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 via the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a Valued Customer we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.

It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our service, along with the warmth, cleanliness and comfort experienced throughout.

With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

They had some of the nicest hotel staff ever! Unfortunately the furniture in rooms was stained and the hotel did was not as clean as I expected. The walls and furniture could use a good scrub down. Our ac did not cool down the room. The nice engineer seemed to fix it but then it stopped working again so had to switch rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Yeehaw3,

As a Valued Customer ,we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We saw that you rated your overall satisfaction an “3"; however, we also noticed that there were several missed opportunities.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay.