All reviews fire pit typical courtyard great hotel minute drive easy access downtown area comfortable beds pool and hot tub room was large mini fridge convenient location coffee maker parking lot lobby augustine computers jacksonville
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This was a standard Courtyard. The room was clean, but small, with all the standard amenities. The staff were very courteous and helpful. This is a good stop off I-81. I wish the Courtyards offered free breakfa's st but that is not a part of the Courtyard offers.

Stayed: May 2018
Shannon D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay. I am disappointed to hear we did not meet the needs for your stay. We do offer a rate that includes breakfast. Our design is to allow you to choose what you need for your stay. I hope that next time your travel brings you to St. Augustine, you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My husband and I always stay at Marriott hotels, but we prefer the Fairfield to the Courtyard. The hotel in general is little dated. The room was adequate, but the bed was not as comfortable as it should have been. The TV sits at a weird angle. The hideabed is uncomfortable. The bathroom is good.
The strangest part is finding the entrance especially at night. Be on the look out for signage and keep going until the gate and turn left.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia H
Andrew B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Patricia,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on your recent stay. I was disappointed to read that we did not completely meet your expectations, and I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again, in the future.

Andrew Bricker
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I always Stay at Courtyard Marriotts. Mostly in Pembroke Pines area so this is the first stay in St Augustine. I would recommend staying at the location off A1A which is much closer to beach access. This location is however right off I-95 so that’s convenient. Not many quality restaurants around but is next door to a zip line company. The hotel was a typical Courtyard, food cleanliness and nice staff. The elevator was slow for only 3 floors and often continued to move when the door opened as well as made some strange noises. This is a safety concern so that impacted rating. Also, being this location is probably heavily used, need to refresh mattresses and sofas. Sofas show nasty signs of wear and dirt and mattresses have had their day and need to go. Good place for a quick 1 night stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Shannon D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts in regards to your recent stay. We are disappointed to hear we did not meet the needs for your stay. We appreciate the information you have given. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these types of inconveniences from occurring in the future. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We chose this hotel because of the lower points per a night and it being under a category 5 for our free night. Otherwise, honestly, we would have chosen a bed and breakfast or inn right in the action of the historic downtown area. That being said, this is your typical courtyard. Close to the highway and under 10 minutes to the downtown area it was a convenient location. The staff was friendly and our room was nice. I actually really like the layout of the king bed rooms, different than what you normally see, even if the room was pretty small the layout made it feel roomier. The bed was just okay for comfort and the water pressure was weak but everything else was good. Plenty of parking too and there is a little onsite restaurant and a pool although we did not use it. Overall our stay was as expected. But if this is your first visit to St. Augustine and you are touring you probably want to try to find something closer to the action and there are so many beautiful and quaint inns and b&b's in the downtown area!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Andrew B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in regards to your recent stay. We are delighted to hear we met the needs for your stay during your trip to Historic St. Augustine. We hope you had plenty of time to discover our beautiful city. Next time your travels bring you to our area, we would love to have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Fairly typical Courtyard that needs some refresh. The couch in the room was so bad that the cushions sank below the frame. The seats in the bistro were worn, and everything just feels dated. The sheets pulled back showing a disgusting stain on the mattress pad. Just needs some work

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Shannon D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay. We are disappointed to hear we did not meet the needs for your stay. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these types of inconveniences from occurring in the future. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you next time you are in St. Augustine.