New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Agustin Inn

Agustin Inn
Ranked #11 of 31 Saint Augustine B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“I'd go back just for the food! Wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

Our room was small, but with a huge Jacuzzi tub, and that's what we wanted. The location is amazing! Everything is in easy walking distance, and we took a nice morning walk around the Castillo.
As other reviewers said, the staff is very friendly.

What brings it from 4 to five points for me was Listari, the breakfast chef. Our 2-course breakfast was adjusted to our preferences, even when my wife said "I don't really like melon" Listari just quickly came back with a parfait with fresh berries.
It's gourmet fare. I'm very picky about food and I was amazed.

Not only does she make wonderful food, Listari is also friendly and engaging without overdoing it. Perfect. She had little conversations with us when we asked questions, left us alone when we were talking, came back before we thought we might need something.

I'll go back because of her.

1 Thank LuMueKa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Korean first
Kingsland, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

I surpised my wife for a weekend getaway to St. Augustine and chose this bed and breakfast because of previous reviews. I was not disappointed at all. We checked in and they had the flowers, champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries waiting in the room with our luggage after we parked the car. The room was everything that I hoped it would be. The whirlpool tub was great and the bed was nice. We stayed in the Majestic Room and will tell you that if the music until 10 might be an issue then you might want to pick a different room, but it didn't bother us. The location can not be beat and the breakfast is really good. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone and we will be returning to stay here again.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

The Agustin is a cozy inn tucked away behind a wall in the heart of the shopping and bar/ restaurant district. Our room was small,but sufficient, and the price was reasonable. Kudos to the friendly staff and to the resident chef who prepares a tasty gourmet style breakfast.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Agustin Inn to attend a friend's wedding on Saturday. When we arrived, the lady at the front offered to grab our suitcases from our car, but I insisted I'd grab them (they were both heavy). She gave me a detailed map on where the parking lot was (which was only 3 blocks away, and a nice little walk looking at old houses along the way). We arrived again at the B&B, and was greeted again, with our bags already at the room, and the lady showed us where we'd be staying. We stayed in the Nottingham room, which was small but cozy, with a small porch area, and had a bathroom basically wide open to the room directly next to the bed. The room was very clean, and it was nice having a porch so we could smoke when we wanted. We unfortunately missed the first breakfast due to a long night with the wedding party at the local bars, but we did catch the next days breakfast which was great (waffles with blueberries and strawberries, sausage). Overall, it was a great first B&B experience, the only downside was the jacuzzi jets didn't work well at all, they basically did nothing, especially the back ones, which I found disappointing. The rooms are pretty pricey considering the room size, but it def beats some of the hotel's I've stayed at. I definitely plan on coming back!

Room Tip: Location is great with very clean & cute rooms!