I am giving the Casablanca Inn a 3/5. My wife is giving it a 2/5 mainly due to the menopausal hot flashes - her words, not mine.
Be careful when booking a room at the Casablanca Inn. Half of the Inn has central air the other does not. Although the staff was accommodating and our bill was reduced, August in Florida is not the time to have the AC off.
Another annoyance is the parking. The reserved parking is not reserved. We have at three spots in two days. These spaces are a couple blocks away from the Inn and part of a public parking area which brings some security concerns and some access issues that have to be overcome.
The location is great and the pictures of the rooms are accurate but the owners need to give this property a little.more love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b