“Very good Chinese Food”

Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Ruskin
Reviewed 26 February 2016

We had food delivered and it was delivered quickly and it was was still warm. I had General Cho's chicken and it was very tasty. There were four of us and everyone thought it was great takeout and the price was super reasonable.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

I found this place listed on Trip Advisor and thought the reviews were in favor of this restaurant so we drove over to place our order to take back to our hotel. Service was fast and the woman at the counter was very friendly. We went back to our place and were hungry but ended up very disappointed with our meals. I had the spare ribs (5) which hardly had any meat and 3 were so dry I couldn't eat them. The fried rice had very little seasoning and wasn't cooked enough. My husband got his favorite chicken with cashews but was so disappointed in the bland, non flavor that he didn't even finish. He's a big man so for him not to finish, I knew his wasn't any better than mine. With two different meals that both tasted so bland, I cannot recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I admit the place looks a little run down. But the food was surprisingly really good! Prices were decent, the food was done fast....I live in labelle Florida and we were here because we came to the drive in and I wish this Chinese was near my house. Tastes just like Chinese food from NY.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

The food was not seasoned that well and the dishes had more veggies than meat! Delivery took forever.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Food was quite good. Prices good. Take out only. Service not very good. I think the lady was just exhausted.