The Palmer Inn and Tennis Center(Rockledge)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 80
Aladdin Motel-Apartments(Merritt Island)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

USD 73
USD 97
Best Western Cocoa Inn(Cocoa)(Great Value!)
USD 110
USD 144
USD 130
Fairfield Inn
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfull timerspull thruclean poolspace centercocoa beachnice place to stayeasy accesscape canaveralstayed nightsgood sizewould stay againelectrical boxremained vacantpull through siteswifisnowbirdspropane
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at space coast from Dec 2017to April 2018.
This park is by far the nicest and friendliest that I have ever had the pleasure of staying at!

The Front office; Maureen,Kathy and Linda were the most professional women that I have ever met. Every problem or question I had was not only taking care of but they would find what I needed before I left the office.
When we were running late we called ahead to let them know we were in traffic, Kathy said “take your time I’ll wait for you”
The other workers that I would like to mention who take care of everything else in regards to the grounds are Mike (shorty) another Mike and Bob. You need help with anything they stop what they are doing and assist you!!!
The park was hit by Irma and they are fixing the damages. They have just about finished running all new cable to all the sites with brand new meters. The park has propane full hookups, great wi fi. Laundry showers.
This park is right off 95 in Rockledge Florida. Minutes from stores ,cape Canaveral, CocoBeach great location.
I’m leaving in 4 days and have already booked for next year Jimmy and Dee
Boston Ma
PS you can hear a pin drop at night...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Huge, clean campground. Sites are packed stone and very level. Many permanent park models in immaculate condition. Lots of amenities and activities. Close to the space center, restaurants and stores. We were way in the back and it was very quiet. Trees shade the sites, full hookups, pad with picnic table. Super friendly and helpful staff. I really recommend this resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Your facility is very well located right off I-95 and close to the beaches. there are great restaurants nearby. Enjoyed the quiet clientele in the park. Bathroom and shower facilities were different than we are used to (separate facilities).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This is the worst RV campground we have ever stayed! It is occupied by a lot of year-round residents. Laundry hanging outside, was all around. I know people need clean clothes, however, it sort of ends your desire to sit outside and enjoy the scenery! Our parking pad was pebbles and grass. The "patio" was postage stamp size and in need of replacement because of cracks. It was impossible to sit in lounge chairs outside unless you did not mind being bogged in mud and grass! Lots of trees, so beware, satellite operation is zero!
The entire campground was packed tighter than sardines in a can. Tow cars had to be parked alongside the driveway, creating narrow passage when everyone returned in the evening. This place is way overpriced for what you get! Their description and photos are deceiving. A week of misery at Space Coast RV! Never again!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
EncoreThousandTrails, Guest Relations Manager at Space Coast RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear MamaMimi61,

Thanks for your review regarding your last stay at Space Coast RV Resort.

We regret your visit left you feeling disappointed.

We apologize for any inconveniences. Our guests are important to us and we want everyone to enjoy their stay at our campground. Our team continually strives to maintain a balance that meets everyone's needs.

Your comments will be shared with our on-site management team.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Spaces are crammed in, lots of residents with extra cars that congest the alley's that run between sites. Didn't even see the pool. Overpriced and then paid extra for internet. Folks were nice enough, but if I'd had any choice at all in this area, I'd have been someplace else.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple