“Great little place!”

Sushi K Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 161 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I passed by this place many times. Finally decided to give it a try. Service was excellent. The miso soup was delicious. My husband had the salmon bento box. I had sushi. All he kept saying is "it's so fresh! It's so fresh!". Very tasty food, great service and a clean little place right nearby. Already plan to go back with the girls!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Fresh sushi, big servings, clean restaurant, great service by Sharon and it was delicious!! My business associate had the shrimp and fried fried rice and couldn't eat it all, and he is a big eater!! And I have the Volcano and big O! So good!!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Great food, great service, had the "Lion roll" spicy crunchy lobster, Krab with spicy mayo. I will be coming back to try everything on the menu.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

My wife and I went here for lunch and a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the service was efficient and friendly. I had the beef teriyaki bento box and my wife had the Korean Bulgogi beef bento box. Both were excellent. There, certainly, was plenty of food. The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere was nice. We would go back and have recommended it to others.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Very good experince, all the food is good, the fish is frech and the price good. Very good moment, thank you. We recommand