“Buffet or No Buffet”

Iron Skillet Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Reddick
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It is a tough choice at this chain to decide between the buffet or ordering off of the extensive menu. Wife chose the buffet. She loved her choices. I chose the chopped steak meal off of the menu. I loved my meal. I brought half of my meal home in a takeout box. Life is full of tough choices, my friends.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I had the t bone special. The steak was real tender and cooked just right. Cheyenne was my waitress. Great job

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This mammoth truck stop offers a better than average restaurant with an extensive buffet (for a truck stop) and order off the menu dining with a large separate dining room for parties. Open 24/7, it is one of few places in this area for food other than Wendy's.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from Florida. I did not want fast food and my husband didn't want to take the time to sit down. So I jumped on trip advisor and found good reviewed for iron skillets salad bar. I usually am a snob when it comes to restaurants attached to gas stations but I am glad I put that aside for this stop. The salad bar and soups were very good , fresh selection on salad bar. The kids couldn't decide what they wanted from the menu and our server mentioned the kids buffet with salad and hot bar was just 4.49! They loved that hey could make a salad and pick what they wanted. On the hot bar was mashed potatoes , fried chicken and chicken tenders , BBQ brisket and it was all good. The manger even came over and made the kids some "frogs" out of the paper menus that he had made and demonstrated how to make them hop !

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stopped here after being disappointed with another restaurant in Gainesville (this was on the way home so we stopped). Entire facility exceptionally clean and organized. Service was very good, menus varied with many different items including all day and night breakfast items. Wife and granddaughter had pancakes,eggs, and bacon, I chose a meat lovers omelet. Food came out in a reasonable time, exactly as ordered. Kids plate was a good amount of food for a little one (we took some of the small pancakes home), adult portions are generous. Great value for the money, kids eat free promotion going on, for the 3 of us,with beverages, the bill was less than $20.00, which is just about the same as you would pay at a fast food hamburger place for 2 adults and a child. Will definitely go back.