USD 141
USD 82
USD 111
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

Sleep Inn(Tallahassee)
USD 98
USD 95
Priceline
WoodSpring Suites Tallahassee Northwest(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 79
USD 100
USD 79
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 57
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 65/night.

All reviewsgreat holidayfront deskday bedoperations managernice hotelfree breakfast in the morningroom was cleanbathroom lighttub showerbreakfast was excellentnext morningpleasant staywould highly recommend this hotelking roomthe breakfast areacoffee makerstayed one night
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Rest stop on the way back towards New England. Hotel is easy to find, close to exit and most of the Hotels are in the same location. The rooms are fine, we had a 2 queen suite with the small kitchen area and setting area with couch. The TV is a little small for the room, but it had a good Chanel selection with HBO. The furniture, beds, bathroom and carpet were all good. Small comment, the room could use fresh paint and Internet was a little slow for streaming movies. The nearest restaurants are a couple of miles away. Saw many people ordering take out food delivered. All and all, decent stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Niju H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you much of our review of our hotel.I am glad you found our accomodations adequate to your needs. We hope you will visit us again,
so that we can offer you more pleasant stay in the future after our full renovation.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

You are driving on the West side of Tallahassee and need a quick place to stop. This works. It's clean (not modern) but it does have flaws. btw - b4 i start there, the staff (jennifer and night guy) are really talented, welcoming:

1. Gym needs an eliptical

2. needs HIE mattresses - these are old and worn

3. needs the HIE showerhead

4. needs hot, not warm water

5. needs plain oatmeal...even if packs. breakfast was std but typical HIE

Someone said luxury. No, old fashioned is more like it.

But it definitely does the trick and i'd say again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Niju H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your candid review.We apologize that your recent stay did not meet,
your expectations.We appreciate your comments
Our hotel is scheduled for renovation,which will include upgraded rooms,bathrooms,as well as complete new breakfast.
Again, we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope,to offer
you a more pleasant stay in the future after our full renovation is complete.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

This was the closest hotel we could get to Tallahassee for the FSU Spring Game. Having never been to any type of FSU sporting event, I would surmise that as soon as you know you are going start look for rooms ASAP. Now with that being said, this hotel was only about 20 mins from the campus and getting to and from FSU was very easy.The hotel itself was nice. Had two issues that I feel need to be addressed. The first was minor and taken care of as soon as the front desk was notified and that was a flapper problem on the toilet.The second issue was the blatant smell of marijuana use on the 2nd floor where my room was located. Aaron who was working the front desk and came to check on the toilet issue for us can verify that the smell was horrible in the hallway. I truly hope the guilty party is eventually charged extra, cause if it can be smelled out in the hall then I would think the room would reek of it. Aaron worked both nights of our stay and was very helpful and personable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at HIE&Suits,
Quincy,Fl.I-10.
I would like to start by apologizing to you about the issues.I am pleased ,
to know that Arron was able to help you.We do take great pride in our staff.
We do hope to have the oppertunity to welcome you back in the future,
so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

While traveling on I-10 we decided to pull over for the night at Quincy, the historical town that Coca Cola built. This hotel was excellent: clean, clean, clean. Price was reasonable, front desk was smiley and the rooms were just fine. We had a comfy king size bed on the top floor way at the end.
For a tiny Southern town, this was a nice surprise. Stay here and have a free freshly baked cookie on me! Oh, breakfast is included: try the large frosted buns.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ellen g,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.It"s something our staff,
takes great pride in, so we value your feed back.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our overnight stay was wonderful! We were greeted by a very friendly young lady and was served fresh baked macadamia white chocolate chip cookies. Our room was clean , comfortable and more than we expected.

Room Tip: I always choose a rear room for more quietness.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Niju H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you, so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear,
you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.
We value your feed back.We hope you will visit us again.
sincerely,