The house was great for large families and was all that’s listed in the description!
- The property is about 30 min away from the main marina area (which has a variety of restaurants / site seeing).
- If interested in fishing there is a park about 5 min away that's great (you can also dock a boat there).
- The road we used to get to the property was not lit very well, so be careful while driving at night.
- The ranch community in which the house is located is very nice, clean, quiet and peaceful.
- We went during rainy season so there was a lot of water around the 5 acres and we were not able to explore as much as we would’ve liked (due to rain fall and standing rain water).
- The house had needed supplies and was very spacious.
- The kids had fun in the pool, playing board games and going on nature walks.
- One main drawback to the property was the water pressure; it was not the best (showering/washing dishes).
Overall we had a great relaxing time and would recommend this property if you want a quite getaway with a large group.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Families with young children||Large groups|