“Great Cheese Pizza”

Burnt Store Pizzeria
Ranked #120 of 171 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Whenever I try out a new pizza restaurant, I always order a cheese pizza......if they can't get that basic pizza right, no way will I go back.
Well, this was one of the best cheese pizzas I have had. Will definitely go back and try another pizza.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We went in recently and ordered penne vodka and meat ravioli. Service was excellent and the food was delicious! Have not tried their pizza yet, but have heard they make some of the best pizza in Punta Gorda. They only have beer and wine, I had the house chardonnay and was very happy with it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2016

it is very unfortunate that this restaurant has not made a go of it. First of all you need to be a true CHEF. Many many many people have visited and eaten there...including our family.....it just isn't worth going. These folks don't know how to cook...are terrible restaurant owners......we have seen the MOM and POP arguing with each other in front of guests. The food is not tasty at all. Ordered pizza and had it delivered.....took one hour and we live across the street.......after calling to find out where our pizza was they replied it is on its way.....the deliver guy told us the owner burnt it and they had to make another one. The pizza was raw in the middle. We have tried this several times and NOT AGAIN!

1  Thank ChefMario123
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

This place is off the hook ! I've been looking for a good pizza place around here for years and I think I just found the Best Pizza in SWFL. The service was great and the Meat Lovers pizza and the Chicken Alfredo pizza was awesome. Check this place out you definitely won't be disappointed ! I will be back soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Pizza sauce is homemade as well as the dough! Very delicious! The service was great and the menu has all Italian food on the menu.