“I shoot at the range on Babcock Web.”

Babcock Ranch Preserve
Reviewed 15 May 2016

The range is a good place for 200 yd rifle and 20 yard pistol. If your new to the range ask about the shooting rules. You will get an ear full if you cross the orange line after cold range is called. Watch out for young guys trying to show off for girl friends and old people who should not shoot or drive. Its 3 bucks a person or 6 a car load to get on the property. If you don't shoot its still a nice place to visit.

1  Thank BoydB408
There are newer reviews for Babcock Ranch Preserve

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

There is alot of wildlife at Babcock Ranch Preserve mostly alligators on my trip we saw alligators,birds and a Panther we saw no snakes apart from two of them at the fronton glass boxes . Our guide Joe was really good except the speaker system is not very good I had a great time there and I hope you do to there . enjoy

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Had a fabulous tour guide, Terry who knew everything and made it such a pleasurable day. Very fortunate to see a lot of wildlife. A relaxing tour, did not feel rushed.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

We bought the groupon and enjoyed a tour and lunch it was an enjoyable time for all ages!! My 4 year old LOVED all the various animals that we saw!!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I purchased this tour from Groupon as something to do with family while on vacation. I had read very positive reviews and this did not disappoint! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the preserve, its history as well as the wildlife that we encountered. I would recommend this to anyone who likes nature, learning about the history of the area or just fun! Our tour was full of people of all ages and everyone enjoyed themselves.

2  Thank Jen H
Cheryl D, Manager at Babcock Ranch Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Thank you for your review and hope to see you again!