“Very good sports bar.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Duffy's is a great sports bar. It has more than just a bar and restaurant. It has a bowling, alley, minature golf and much more. They also have 2 for one drinks all day, every day. We go there frequently. The burgers are exceptionally good and will cook them to order.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I love the Duffy's burguer it is so juicy and meaty at the same time. Excellent service, family friwnd and the kids love to go there.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The food is good here considering it is a sports bar. The drinks are good and are always 2 for 1. It is rather loud for kids/ families during a sports night tho. Overall the service is good.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered togo, had to waite a long time for my food which was there in the front counter waiting for me to pick up but it seemed like no one there cared or knew what they were doing. Mostly young teenagers who were just standing around and chat. Finally one smarter one realized that they forgot to give me my togo!!!! I waited very patiently and observed everything.
Well my wings order tasted pretty soggy and bad because it had to sit for awhile. Never again order togo from this duffy!!!!!

Stephanie W, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hi daron N,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Superplay location. We want to sincerely apologize for this experience and will be sending you a message to learn more.
Stephanie Werner
Guest Services
Duffy’s Sports Grill

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went there on the eve of my birthday amd had a great time and some great porkchop there..... will visit again for sure..