“Good ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The menu has plenty of good choices. The server was attentive and Proffesional. Our food was a bit on the cold side but still very tasty.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to go to eat or drink with or without kids. Food isn't bad and service depends on your server. If you don't like large crowds and loud cheering, make sure you avoid going there during sporting events.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere is loud and very sporty! Good 2 for 1 drinks all the time. But if u want a quiet environment, not ur place. Food is great!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Let me say right up front, this is a sports bar and I'm not a sports guy. On the other hand, I like to drink so sports shouldn't keep me out. The AC is a little too cold but I can wear a sweater. I haven't counted but there must be fifty TV sets in there and all with the volume full blast and all on different channels. Even friends tell me that you can watch sports with volume off and still know what's going on, so why do they do it? Insult to injury, they add music to the mix. Hard surfaces everywhere to bounce the sound. I guess some people like all of this cause it's always busy but I'm not one of them.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Great Chain! Always a little out of wack. Water on the floor.. You do not get your drink.
etc. Good value. I order the Cobb Salad..Very good.