“Noise Over Noise”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Let me say right up front, this is a sports bar and I'm not a sports guy. On the other hand, I like to drink so sports shouldn't keep me out. The AC is a little too cold but I can wear a sweater. I haven't counted but there must be fifty TV sets in there and all with the volume full blast and all on different channels. Even friends tell me that you can watch sports with volume off and still know what's going on, so why do they do it? Insult to injury, they add music to the mix. Hard surfaces everywhere to bounce the sound. I guess some people like all of this cause it's always busy but I'm not one of them.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Great Chain! Always a little out of wack. Water on the floor.. You do not get your drink.
etc. Good value. I order the Cobb Salad..Very good.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Nice atmosphere, great for family and prices are decent. Bowling is great for any age and sports bar area one can see multi games.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Shrimp basket. No cocktail sauce, no cole slaw, French fries were soggy. Waldorf salad was warm and soggy with little fruit. The add on chicken was salty. Portions were small for the price.

Stephanie W, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi ssjdant,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Superplay location. We want to sincerely apologize for this experience and will be sending you a message to learn more.
Stephanie Werner
Guest Services
Duffy’s Sports Grill

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Don't have a problem with the food or the service. We used to go to the other Saint Lucie West location a couple times a month - that location closed. This location is SO NOISY that you can't hear yourself think otherwise I would have given it a higher rating. Will stick to occasional visits to Stewart.

Stephanie W, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you bigpoppy42 for taking the time to review our Superplay location. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and will be sure to pass your comments on to the General Manager of that location. Have a great day and we will see you soon.
Stephanie W