All reviews baseball tournament pga golf the security guard spring training great place to stay villa lock units
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend for a my sons travel baseball tournament. We booked a 1 bedroom townhouse w/ two queen beds and was upgraded at check in to a 2 bedroom town house. They place was perfect. We stayed across the street from the pool in a corner unit. Amy in the office was extremely helpful. She answered all our questions. We enjoyed our stay so much that we rebooked for another long weekend in July for another tournament. Thanks again for a great stay!! So much better then staying at a hotel!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in July!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was a "lockout" room and it was the worst stay we have every had. My wife wanted to actually sleep in the car. The room was dirty, smelled musty. The A/C wall unit blew stuff all over the full size bed next to it. The full size we slept in was very uncomfortable, not support what so ever. The glass doors in the shower tub combination did not operate, fell off when attempting to slide them back and forth. The TP was recycled crap; they didn't give us coffee for the pot for our last morning. The reservation office is open "regular business hours". No one to complain to on the weekend or holidays. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AT A HOTEL..

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis M
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dennis, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please be assured that we will look into the issues you mentioned above. Our office is open from 9am-6pm Mon-Fri and Noon-6pm on Saturday and Sunday and Noon-5pm on holidays. I am sorry you did not see that information on your check-in envelope, we certainly would have been able to address any issues during your stay.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Our unit was very clean and in excellent condition. Although it's not a hotel (e.g., no desk clerk or room service), it is more private and comfortable than a hotel, with no parking cost or problems. Amenities (soap, shampoo conditioner, coffee) are exactly like hotel rooms. We had a unit with full kitchen had it all the pots and pans and dishes and silverware we could use, and even a toaster and blender. Dining table sat six, plus two counter stools and another table and chairs on the screened patio. Note that the washer and drier are in a closet outside the front door!

Room Tip: Away from highway if you want to sleep with windows open.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank EBinLACA
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Thank you for choosing Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 December 2015

We rented a 2BR villa for 3 nights to visit friends who live in the area. The folks at Perfect Drive Golf Villas were accommodating in making arrangements for us to pick up keys as late as 9pm. The villa was large and comfortable, and the kitchen/dining area was big enough that we served dinner for 8 one night. The Castle Pines area, where our villa was, had very little street traffic or noise and was generally quiet all the time. Parking was easy with lots of spaces available and the guest pass made it convenient to come and go, much more so than communities which want to see a driver's license for guests at each entry. I wouldn't hesitate to go back next time we visit.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I have been using Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals for a number of years. Atlhough they have not been able to help me with my golf game the accomadations they provide are superior. i have never been disappointed. The most recent stay over Thanksgiving was wonderful. Although I arrived late, they had made arrangements for me to complete my check in process and get my keys to a three bedroom condo nicely tucked away inside of the complex. The internet worked perfectly, the condo was cleaned immaculately. I am looking forward to my next return trip to Florida

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again. Good luck with your golf game! :)