All reviews baseball tournament pga golf the security guard spring training great place to stay villa lock units
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Every year, my husband and I get to attend the AllStar game for the Florida St. minor leagues. We travel with his team and have stayed and many resorts. This villa was a first for us as it wasn't a typical hotel. Our villa was outstanding, nicely furnished with updated sectional, modern high top tables, the works. I was so pleased. After staying in our room for two nights, I was shocked to see the other villas when we checked out. I came to realize they must either be owned by different people or they haven't been updated yet. They were run down and so outdated in room 9119. We stayed in 2019A I believe. Although the interior was beautiful, the outside was really unkempt. There were dead knats around l the light fixtures and cob webs everywhere. We live in Fl so I realize this is a common occurance, but I expect it to be cleaned at a rental. The welcome mat was so gross I wouldn't even step on it. The stairs were littered with garbage pieces. The outside really didn't reflect the inside. The checkin at the gate was a long and tedious process too, but I'm not sure if it is done differently when you check in directly with the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank BelaSeraphine
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your villa. I am not sure what other villas you saw after you checked out, but we do not manage all of the condos. I will certainly pass on your comments about the condition of the exterior and security to the Homeowner's Association for Castle Pines. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Michelle MacNichol

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days and had more than enough room with tasteful furnishings and basic necessities. The beds are squishy in our unit tho, they need to provide additional towels for personal as well as the kitchen. The garbage bags and tp provided were flimsy and cheap, but we brought our own. Washer and dryer provided as well. Will return.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Thank you very much for your review and input. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

The house itself was beautiful. We went as a family and the views from the windows were great, you could see beautiful palm trees and the pool. However, each room had two double beds so I think that for parents and a child they could have offered us the one room but wanted to make more money so offered us the two. That aside, it was nice, if pricey. I had no problems with the house or the location. However, like another reviewer said, where you pick up the keys is not where you stay so that was confusing. Furthermore, the lady who directed us gave us quite poor directions so we went past and drove around longer than we should have to find the house. Everything was clean, the televisions worked and it was comfortable. I felt at home.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and input. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

After reading many reviews I was reluctant to book the villas. But with four guys going on a golf trip how bad could it be. Well I was very surprised the villa was spotless and and very comfy. The 2 bedroom had 2/12 baths which was great, full kitchen, nice porch and very comfortable beds. The staff was great very friendly and plesant.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Thank you so much for your review. It is appreciated when our guests acknowledge a good experience. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 April 2015

OK. So we stayed here in April & liked it. Everyrhing was nice EXCEPT.....1) The towels were ripped & worn 2) the dishes & silverware all were not cleaned properly. (looked like they rinsed them...YEAH. But, I did like it. So I re booked for the following month (May). They took my reservation .Emailed me the confirmation. Then called to tell me they made a mistake. Instead of $79 per nite it's now $119 per night. When I said that was not fair, the manager (Michelle) offered me a room at $99 per night. Plus tax of course. They should have honored what they quoted. I mean, they do charge half if you cancel.

Bait and switch??? I don't think so. However, Your policy needs to be changed to be more customer service friendly.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank versakos
Chellval68, Manager at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

I apologize for the error, but your re-booking was originally reserved for the wrong month and at the incorrect rate. I will be happy to rebook you for May at the discounted rate we discussed.