“Great spot to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Wonderful courtyard area with a pool that's a great spot to hang out to read a book or watch the kids play. Property is just off the interstate so access is great, and staff were incredibly helpful and friendly during our stay.....property also has on site guest laundry which was a big help during my stay as I'd been on the road for an extended period of time......one of few hotels that has this.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear 149dereke,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. It is pleasing to know that you were able to enjoy our small oasis in the courtyard which is personally one of my favorite features. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel against Hilton's high service and quality standards. We look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie

Reviewed 10 August 2017

There is a very nice restaurant (steak and seafood) in the hotel. It serves breakfast lunch and dinner. Because of this one pays for the convenience of eating at the hotel. Otherwise, beautiful hotel, extremely clean with courteous and cheerful employees. Even the cleaning staff greeted us cheerfully. That was VERY nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear mariafD621HX,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. I will gladly mention your comments to our housekeeping staff as we are proud that their hospitality was able to shine during your visit. Comments from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Girl staff at check in were very helpful and accommodating. I rarely stay at a Hilton, but this hotel was nicer than I expected. I will stay here again. I did not know there was a restaurant on site until after I had returned from dinner. The bar area was nice, so I enjoyed a glass of wine there. They had my favorite wine! Next time I will dine there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Linda S,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel against Hilton's high service and quality standards. Comments from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Hotel is clean, safe area, affordable and close to shops and restaurants. I was pleased with the online check-in process. The pool was very nice. It was wonderful to have a bar and restaurant attached to the hotel. It was also nice to have so many shops and restaurants nearby. We stayed as part of a baseball team and enjoyed the proximity to Starbucks and Publix!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Molly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear gatormom401,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. The team at the Hilton Garden Inn PGA Village works hard to ensure our guests needs are met. I know they will be happy to hear your comments.
PGA Village does have a lot to offer for guests whom are visiting the areas so I am happy to hear you got to see a little of what is offered in our neighborhood.
We look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Cordially Yours,
Molly C

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My family I where going on a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale . We live close to Charleston South Carolina and we where going to drive to the port. So we left home about 6:00 pm on Sunday and we got to the hotel about 1:30 am on Monday. This was our first stay Hilton Garden Inn and it was a great one !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Dave M,

Thank you for taking time to score the Hilton Garden Inn PGA Village. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your first stay with us! Our team takes pride in extending top notch service to our guests. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again soon.

Cordially Yours,