“SIMPLY THE BEST....”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 11 February 2017

During my last stay at this property I come to find out I have been there 37 stays... there is a reason I keep coming b ack. I'm treated like family. a nice change in this day and age.. they value my business. great property and fantastic people from Top to bottom. they make me feel like I'm right at home. That is the reason why I only consider this property when traveling on business or pleasure in the PSL area. Once you try it once, you will never stay at another property. mark my words.

Room Tip: spring for the suites.. well worth the extra bucks.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear JCP_11,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel against Hilton's high service and quality standards. Comments from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

This was our first visit to Hilton Garden Inn...the location is convenient to I95.....the hotel is well maintained, clean, and attractively appointed in decor. The rooms are comfortable in size, nice furniture, and the mattress is adjustable to your likeness of comfort.
Our only "negative" is the morning breakfast was rather mediocre for the price( $ 7.95 for the continental) ...it really should come free considering the price you are charged for the room....the addition of an omelette/french toast/pancakes will cost you 12.95....
If there should be a next time, we will eat up the road!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank CAROL523

Dear Carol523,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel against Hilton's high service and quality standards. I will happily pass your comments about the restaurant to the Sam Snead's management team so that they may make the necessary corrections. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Great location, clean rooms, excellent service and very friendly staff. Location is perfect to all shopping and dining, I-95 is just up the road, so very convenient to everything that you might need and want. A great place to hang.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Dear 09442BEjiml,

Reviewed 23 January 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel and it was another great stay. Very friendly staff, very clean hotel, at a convenient location for my destination. Free parking (unusual these days for a hotel), complimentary Wi-Fi, restaurant in the hotel. Clean lobby. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reinhard-HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear TravelinMike63,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, our staff is truly grateful to receive such an outstanding review as it was a pleasure having you with us. We are glad that you made good use of all of our amenities such as the complimentary Wi-Fi, on site restaurant, and FREE parking. Comments from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to having you with us during your next visit to Port St. Lucie. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Staff were very helpful and accommodating. Great restaurants close by and very convenient to playing at PGA Golf Club. Breakfast was small but there are great restaurants a mile a way to get unique food.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends