“Nice place for family and friends”
Review of Superplay USA

Superplay USA
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Come here quite a bit being that my family now lives in the area. Very nice place. Bowling lanes are well maintained and all types of activities to do from arcade to laser tag to eating at Duffy's restaurant. Very clean and staff is very nice. One thing I will say is that being a Pro Bowler I wish they gave PBA rates. When visiting my family I still would like to get my training and practice sessions in. 9 out of 10. Extremely recommended.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"groupon"
"specials"

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I don't bowl as much is I used to. I came from Okeechobee to celebrate my nephews birthday. The personnel were quite nice. The lanes are clean with plenty of seating. I brought my own equipment. The score board with overhead display was easy to operate. They were plenty of lanes open so they had everyone spread out well, no one on either side of our party.
The rack machines and ball returns were working properly and did not have any mechanical problems. I bowled lousy but I had a good time. After bowling we went next door to Duffy's for dinner.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good place for families. Check out their week day specials and Sundays after 5:00pm. The drinks at Duffy's bar at good and reasonable in price. The facilities are kept clean.

1  Thank Alejandra M
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Cool place for indoor activities when weather is uncooperative outside. Bowling, laser tag, arcade room, batting range and although it offers your standard food snacks, it also connects with a sports bar for convenience and additional food choices. That said, Superplay is a bit run down and can get super crowded and loud on peak days/hours. Wouldn't be my first option, but an alternate option.