Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
USD 99
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
USD 80
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

USD 100
USD 90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 131
USD 127
Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
USD 185
USD 141
Sheraton.com
MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
USD 93
MainStaySuites
USD 149
USD 116
Priceline
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 100
Travelocity
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
USD 638
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsihg memberpet friendly hotelqueen suitepet feecoffee tablefederal highwaynice hotelrestaurant staffshower curtaindesk staffnice poolclean roomsfree breakfastbed was comfortablewould stay here againpool areaverizon
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is older which is ok, but rather dirty and poorly maintained.
Only one working elevator in a 5 story building that takes forever. Luckily we stayed on second floor(which is apparently is a pet floor, even though we did not have any pets), and took the stairs. Which we had to do a lot thank to hotel management. Our keys magically deactivated after the first night, so after coming back to the room, had to go back downstairs to prove my identity and get new keys. The room did not get cleaned, I guess because we left the do not disturb hanger on the door too long. Not a big deal, we keep a clean room. I went downstairs to get some fresh towel, and was told that someone would bring them right up. Nobody ever did. The next morning I went downstairs again to get towels. What I got was an interrigation! I am a IHG member, and prefer to stay at the brand hotels for business and family trips, and was never treated this way before!
As we checked out, my wife took all the towels back to the front desk to make a point that we are not towel thieves. The lady a the desk made sure to count them. Lol.
The room was a suite with a fold out, that was completely broken and virtually unusable.
Pros: the TV remote was not chained to the night stand, though it was rather sticky.
Instead of a Bible, the room had condoms in the night stand, which my 11 year old son found very quirous.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Mikhail K
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

I am very sorry to hear you experienced these issues. Frankly it is embarrassing. I will personally make sure these issues are addressed. I hope you will give us a chance in the future to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Suffering from Hurricane Irma and tried many hotels for 50 miles to no avail. Even a few that had rooms but with no compassion that would not allow dogs. This even after I mentioned my wife had surgery recently.
Tried this hotel and they were booked and I said as I was leaving that I guess I will have to drive all day because my wife and dogs cannot spend a second night in the car.
Backing out and leaving this kind soul knocked on my window and said an employee will give up a room for us.
It turns out to be a great dog friendly hotel that is run perfectly. It even has a small onsite restaurant and is in a great location for the Stuart area.
I am a loyal IHG member and will remember this forever!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank richardkH7749XB
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank You for being an IHG Member!

I was sorry to hear you had so much trouble finding a room for your family. I find it abhorable that anyone would turn people away in the middle of a natural disaster because of pets.

I am glad we could accommodate you in your time of need. I am equally happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you can return and spend some time with us when the worst thing you have to worry about is what time you want to eat!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Everything about this hotel was Great Very professional Front desk staff, friendly environment and good Location, clean room I am happy to know this place I will stay again, Night time Mr Daniel was awesome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! I apologize for the late response - we've been dealing with Hurricane Irma, but I'm happy to report that, aside from some small cosmetic damage we emerged unscathed and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I spent three nights at the Holiday Inn, and it was a nice hotel but nothing spectacular. It's as I expect if a Holiday Inn, comfortable, quiet, and clean. There is a cute pool that the kids would like, has a grotto and waterfall they could swim up to.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to tell us about it!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Delightful welcome from the reception staff, lovely rooms, the biggest pool we've ever seen in a holiday inn. Not sure why previous reviews haven't been great as we saw a completely different side. Thanks! We will be staying again that's for sure!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We strive to offer the best experience for each guest and provide a clean, safe, relaxing environment. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again!