This property shows a bit of wear and tear, but has a friendly staff. This is a traditional Holiday Inn, not an Express, so there is no free breakfast, bt M-F newspapers are free. Hotel is located adjacent to a Sonny's BBQ restaurant, and along a very busy highway with all sorts or retail businesses.
Our room was a suite that consisted of a queen bed in a separate bedroom (with a door) along with a sleeper sofa. The room had 2 TVs and a small refrig. The bed was comfortable, but the heater/AC unit for the entire suite was located in the BR, which made the "living room" stuffy at times.
The reason I selected this hotel was because of the fabulous rate I was able to book. On the Holiday Inn website, an Entertainment Card rate is offered for this property, which for my stay reduced the nightly rate to $50 per night for the suite. The non-suite rate was only $45. I am a legimate Entertainment Card holder, and upon check-in, I was asked to provide my Entertainment card as proof for the rate. So while the property was about Average, it was a great value in mid-December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, it's Holiday Inn - Port St. Lucie. Welcome to our hotel, conveniently located on US 1, in the heart of the Treasure Coast. We're in close proximity to Hutchinson Island beaches, New York Mets Spring Training, St. Lucie Medical Center, restaurants, shopping at the Treasure Coast Mall, championship golf, water sports, deep-sea fishing, and local businesses in downtown Jensen Beach, Stuart, Palm City and Fort Pierce, which makes us the perfect choice for business or pleasure. The Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is a full service, Green Lodging Certified and all interior corridor hotel in Port St. Lucie and features Gatwick's Restaurant & Lounge. Whether experiencing breakfast or dinner in our restaurant, a relaxing break in our lounge or dining in the comfort of your own room, you'll find that good taste surrounds you. Flexible function space at the Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is ideal for business meetings and social events. Our creative and professional meeting and catering staff is available to assist with menu planning, entertainment, decorations and transportation. Relax in our beautiful free form heated pool with grotto waterfall and hot tub or get a workout in our fitness room. Your experience at our hotel begins with a warm greeting from our enthusiastic staff, here to provide you with the high level of service you deserve. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie