“great customer service”
Review of MainStay Suites

MainStay Suites
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 24 August 2017

hotel is in need of a paint job.. however the front desk clerk Cassandra was awesome.. she was very friendly and courteous and made my stay very pleasant and i cant thank her enough.. however wendy is probably one of the worst if ever seen.. someone needs to talk to her about her people skill and get up off the chair once in a while to greet the guests.. only a recommendation though

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank v6tiburon22

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We were on vacation and were driving thru and needed a place for one night. We decided to stay here since there was good reviews on TripAdvisor. The hotel is very clean and very well maintained! All the staff was extremely friendly and curious! Our room was a very nice sized room and the rate was great! We did not get to try their breakfast since we had to leave early, but will definitely stay here if we are ever in the area!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed at MainStay suites with my mother and son because we were in town for a swim meet. Our team hotel had no vacancies so we made reservations here at the last minute. I admit that I was initially skeptical because I knew that the property was older, and I was unsure of what to expect.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. While the hotel is older, it is quiet, clean, and comfortable--everything that I needed for our three day stay. However, the greatest bonus about the hotel was the staff. I can't say enough about how wonderful and accommodating Cassandra and the other staff were to my family. I would take this type of hospitality over modernity any day. I would return here solely based on the warmth and kindness exhibited by Cassandra and staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
jimmy d, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are so glad that you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!
Mainstay Staff

Reviewed 5 May 2017

From the minute you walk thru the door you feel a warmth of being in a hotel that is interested in the guests and their needs. My week staying in the hotel was very relaxing, meeting smiling guests, and accommodating employees. The hotel atmosphere is remarkably friendly, and you do not want to stay in your room, but meet other guests in the lobby. I found the especially found the manager to be a can do person, the front desk very responsive, as were all employees.
A very well run hotel to stay a day or week, or longer.
I recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Room Tip: My room tip is really not a room tip, but I would like all employees to wear name tags. I enjoy spe...
Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. We are so glad that you enjoyed staying with us and we hope to see you again soon .Our staff really takes pride in taking care of our guest.
Mainstay Staff

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Very unprofessional! 1st Rm not ready! 2nd Rm 45 mins later wrong room! 3rd room every cup had a lipstick stains on them! Management cheap way of getting back because I request the room I prepaid for!

Room Tip: Higher Rooms have less AC unit noise
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey.Our staff really try to meet each guest needs. Our check-in time is 3 pm, so if a guest shows up early then sometime there might be a wait.We are sorry for any issues that you might have had .