All reviews front desk kitchen area bed was comfortable stayed here for nights cassandra property stove sink
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We were on vacation and were driving thru and needed a place for one night. We decided to stay here since there was good reviews on TripAdvisor. The hotel is very clean and very well maintained! All the staff was extremely friendly and curious! Our room was a very nice sized room and the rate was great! We did not get to try their breakfast since we had to leave early, but will definitely stay here if we are ever in the area!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
jimmy d, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

It has been some time since your last review and we hope that if you haven't found your way back to Port Saint Lucie that we will be seeing you soon! While our staff has changed a bit we continue to have curious and friendly people that want to provide a great experience for you. In comparison to other hotels in the area we continue to provide a great value without compromising a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed at MainStay suites with my mother and son because we were in town for a swim meet. Our team hotel had no vacancies so we made reservations here at the last minute. I admit that I was initially skeptical because I knew that the property was older, and I was unsure of what to expect.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. While the hotel is older, it is quiet, clean, and comfortable--everything that I needed for our three day stay. However, the greatest bonus about the hotel was the staff. I can't say enough about how wonderful and accommodating Cassandra and the other staff were to my family. I would take this type of hospitality over modernity any day. I would return here solely based on the warmth and kindness exhibited by Cassandra and staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
jimmy d, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are so glad that you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!
Mainstay Staff

Reviewed 5 May 2017

From the minute you walk thru the door you feel a warmth of being in a hotel that is interested in the guests and their needs. My week staying in the hotel was very relaxing, meeting smiling guests, and accommodating employees. The hotel atmosphere is remarkably friendly, and you do not want to stay in your room, but meet other guests in the lobby. I found the especially found the manager to be a can do person, the front desk very responsive, as were all employees.
A very well run hotel to stay a day or week, or longer.
I recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Room Tip: My room tip is really not a room tip, but I would like all employees to wear name tags. I enjoy speaking to anyone that I do on a daily occurrence by a first or last name.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. We are so glad that you enjoyed staying with us and we hope to see you again soon .Our staff really takes pride in taking care of our guest.
Mainstay Staff

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Very unprofessional! 1st Rm not ready! 2nd Rm 45 mins later wrong room! 3rd room every cup had a lipstick stains on them! Management cheap way of getting back because I request the room I prepaid for!

Room Tip: Higher Rooms have less AC unit noise
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey.Our staff really try to meet each guest needs. Our check-in time is 3 pm, so if a guest shows up early then sometime there might be a wait.We are sorry for any issues that you might have had .

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I didn't realize this would be an apartment, with separate living/kitchen area, and bedroom, but it was a nice surprise. We were also pleased that they upgraded us to a king bed from the queen we paid for. Our AAA rate was $96 including tax.

The bed was comfortable, but squeaked on my side when I moved. Otherwise, the place was great - even had two TVs.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoyfulWriter
SleepInn M, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Joyfulwriter,