“Super clean and friendly place!”

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We just stayed here for 5 days. The place was super clean!
The only downside was the gate to the pool didn't work for 3 of the days we were there. The first time I went in and asked at the desk. I was given a new card despite telling them it worked for the room and other doors.
Of course it didn't work so I just pulled over a chair and opened it myself!
The free breakfast is awesome!! Something for everyone. Fresh fruit, cereal, waffles,,,
The air conditioner in the room was fabulous!!!
The toilet was rather noisy!
But all in all I would totally stay here again!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Staff are great very helpful. They have a food night Monday to Thursday that helps Hotel guests to mingle. Gym and pool are adequate for the size of Hotel. Rooms are new and in excellent condition. Location is great for restaurants cinemas etc, if you are on your lonesome, like me on business. I will use this hotel again, all good. Price of hotel very reasonable Big thumbs up.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Needed a one night stay over at a hotel and this was close to our intended location. The staff at check-in was super friendly, helpful and quick to get us checked in.. The room was a one bedroom king with small kitch3n area. It was comfortable and clean, quiet too. Never heard anyone else around us until we left the room. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.. It was just what we needed fo4 a good nights rest before a long day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My husband and I stayed here on the last day of our week long road trip. We had a perfect stay. The selection and staying at this hotel was a last minute decision, and upon arrival, I was so glad we decided to stay here. We were greeted with smiles, check in was easy, there was adequate parking, cost of hotel was great, upon opening the door to the hotel room, we just smiled. The room was upgraded and modern, the kitchen was supplied with necessary items, the positioning of everything in the room was perfect, i.e., it was a little studio, bed and sofa were comfortable, and room very neat and clean. Everything was in the vicinity of this hotel, either 5 minutes down the street or across the street; as a matter of fact, there were too many choices for dinner; great shopping and location was close to the 95. We were on cloud 9. Breakfast in the morning was ok, but was what we expected; for the price, we had no compliments. So glad this was the last stop of our trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacqui L, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear rosekerr2002,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Residence Inn Port Saint Lucie. We are so thrilled to hear that we wrapped up a fantastic road trip for you after having decided at the last minute to stay with us! We are all so appreciative of your praise and happy that you enjoyed the room and got to experience the surrounding area.

Thank you again, it was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope the next time your travels bring you back to Port Saint Lucie that we will have the honor of welcoming you back!

Jacqui Loring - GM

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Our experience was less than pleasant considering the vast amount of positive reviews. We stayed 3 nights — first morning, we woke up to an AC unit that had failed and it was 88° in our room. Spoke with Josh at the front desk requesting the unit to be looked at. Upon our return that evening, the AC repair techs hadn’t even arrived...that was after he told me they’d be arriving within minutes when we departed later that morning. Not once did they offer us another room. I had to basically plead for a change. He was unable to make a decision without some kind of approval from the higher ups.

Breakfast was a joke. Bad fruit and expired items.

We are Marriott Gold Elite members, requesting a late checkout of 1pm (1 hour later than normal checkout of 12 noon). Normally never an issue. Once again, the front desk was unable to grant us an extension in a timely manner. We had golf plans early the day of departure and wanted to clean up before departing. They told us we’d have to call back around 10am to get an answer if we could extend our checkout time. Once again, no decision could be made and NEVER once did they try to accommodate us. They didn’t care.

Very unpleasant experience at this hotel. The hotel staff was the worst I’ve encountered in years and I travel about 250 days a year. I recommend you shy away from this hotel if you want any kind of customer service helping to make your stay what it should be.

Thanks front lobby staff for a horrible experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jacqui L, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I have sent you a private message and look forward to speaking with you.

You are absolutely correct, this is not typical of guest service at our hotel and I do apologize. I am investigating all you experienced and assure you it will be addressed and corrected immediately.

Thank you again, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jacqui Loring - GM