We just stayed here for 5 days. The place was super clean!
The only downside was the gate to the pool didn't work for 3 of the days we were there. The first time I went in and asked at the desk. I was given a new card despite telling them it worked for the room and other doors.
Of course it didn't work so I just pulled over a chair and opened it myself!
The free breakfast is awesome!! Something for everyone. Fresh fruit, cereal, waffles,,,
The air conditioner in the room was fabulous!!!
The toilet was rather noisy!
But all in all I would totally stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie