USD 127
USD 110
Hampton.com
USD 101
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 76
Hotels.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 88
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 73
Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 89
Priceline
Charlotte Bay Resort(Port Charlotte)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 129
Charlotte Harbor RV Park(Port Charlotte)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 93
1,170 results
All reviewsfront deskcracker barrelpool and hot tubhot breakfastgreat staffthe breakfast areagreat jobwent out of her waythe entire staffsausageeach morningwafflespleasant staycookiesgreat place to stayclean roomsfree breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A good value for your dollars. Everyone was extremely friendly and the free breakfast was very good and the lady who runs it was also very sweet and asked if she could do anything else for us. You don't get that kind of service every day (and she was very busy too). I didn't get her name, but we recommend her for her out going personality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for your five star review! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Port Charlotte La Quinta. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, everyday, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. It's comments like yours that my staff takes pride in. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was very convenient to our friends' home and local restaurants/groceries. The staff was very pleasant and the breakfast room and variety was very good. This was our first time to stay in the Port Charlotte La Quinta Inn and we would recommend it to others.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Port Charlotte La Quinta. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, everyday, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. It's comments like yours that my staff takes pride in. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The room was very nice and clean however the carpet needs to be replaced. Breakfast was excellent and the staff very friendly and courteous. The pool area looked nice but we did not use it. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2018

And when you find him, you will have found the real heart of the whole place!
Meanwhile, with the whole staff from the front desk to housekeeping was always friendly.
Enjoyed being there and was only disappointed, when I had to leave,
I sincerely hope to be able to return someday. Remember, find Scott!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Port Charlotte. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here 1 night prior to a flight at Punta Gorda Airport. Big mistake! Very old and out dated. The price for the quality of the room was very high. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I will stick with the Hilton.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I've read your comments about your stay at La Quinta Port Charlotte. WOW – not the type of experience we want you to have! Our goal is to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us as our guest. I’m sorry that we didn’t do so for you. When it comes to our rates, they are based upon local area and the time of the year. Rates are in line with other competitive hotels in the area.It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.