1,066 results
All reviews breakfast ambassador front desk bob evans great staff punta gorda great customer service every morning making sure place to stay yogurt excellent hotel cookies continental breakfast home away from home sausage clean rooms the breakfast area
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel advertises a shuttle to the Punta Gorda airport. I chose this location because I had a early morning flight and I needed a ride. Good thing I called to confirm shuttle service prior to my arrival. There is none! They recommended a taxi service which I was ok with. Upon trying to book a ride I was told that the taxi did not do early services. That owner recommended another service who was unable to accommodate me. What a run around. I canceled & got a hotel closer and used a local taxi which arrived early & provided great service. Ok Microtel don’t advertise a service that you don’t provide!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank barbara0789
Amanda F, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank you for your review, I am sorry you had difficulty in booking our complimentary shuttle. Our advice is to give as much notice as you can in order to ensure that the shuttle is available for your desired trip day and time.
We are looking into the difficulty you experienced with the cab that was ordered for you, to avoid such issues in future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice clean and well appointed hotel.Staff is friendly rooms are very nice breakfast above the norm .The pool is oversized and clean nice on a warm Floridian night .Price was very reasonable loved it

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank portAer
Quest823935, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you very much for your great feedback about our hotel! We place great importance on cleanliness and comfort to ensure each guest has a comfortable stay. We are delighted you enjoyed our extended hot breakfast and pool. Do come visit us again when you are next in the area - we look forward to it!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We were very impressed with the front desk staff- Casey; and Barbara- breakfast attendant. both were exceptionally helpful and went the "extra mile" to ensure we were taken care of. She took the time to find an Urgent care, in case I needed it.. I was having a reaction to a bee sting. Starr was in charge of housekeeping for our room the first part of out stay. She was very helpful and met all our needs. All the ladies we mentioned greeted us with a smile and helped with any of our requests. They certainly added to our stay. We look forward to returning for another visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adventure677364
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is probably the nicest hotel in Port Charlotte. I have stayed at most of them over the years and I think this hotel has the nicest rooms. The furniture and carpet are almost new and the room overall feels really clean. The mattress to me was perfect. It felt newer and was on the softer side vs firm. There is a decent size pool but I did not have time on my stay to use. I left before the main breakfast was put out but I was still able to get a waffle and other basic sides to start my day. I would say give this place a try, I think you will like it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed twice, for about a week each time. Our girls keep asking us to go by and see Ali again. She was an amazing asset to the hotel. Bobbi was also a welcoming person behind the counter, as was Barbara during breakfast. I don’t remember all the names, but everybody from the manager to housekeeping were both professional and friendly. Thank you all...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family