Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda
USD 87*
USD 84*
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 83*
La Quinta
USD 111*
USD 127*
USD 115*
Hampton.com
USD 73*
Days Inn Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 82*
USD 79*
Priceline
Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte(Port Charlotte)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
Priceline
Tropical Bay Inn(Port Charlotte)
USD 111*
USD 85*
Charlotte Bay Resort(Port Charlotte)
USD 129*
USD 135*
USD 121*
1,006 results
All reviewsbreakfast ambassadorfront deskbob evanspunta gordagreat staffmaking suregreat customer serviceevery morninggreat place to stayyogurtexcellent hotelcleaning staffcookiessausagehome away from homefree breakfastbreakfast bar
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This was the nightmare for us in our trip. The staff is friendly but the room is really not clean. I felt very itchy at the night and didn’t pay much attention. Until the morning when i woke up, my husband saw all the little red pimple on my both feet and my back. When went to the front desk, they said that the room we stayed was a pet friendly room. The front door agent said I was bite by a fleas. Then gave us 25 box back and helped us clean all the cloth. But this red pimples were terribly itchy and this experience really made me nerves about stay in this kind of hotel. So I would say I will never go back to this hotel and hope people check their bad clearly before before.

Stayed: October 2017
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your review of Microtel Port Charlotte.
We're so sorry that you had a poor experience during your recent stay with us and we'd like to apologize that this makes you nervous to stay with us again. .

Please let me assure you that appropriate actions are always taken to ensure that any guests found to have been potentially bitten are assisted immediately as well as the room immediately closed. No bed bugs were found by our commercial pest inspectors in your room. We are a pet-friendly hotel and despite our Pet Policy and cleanliness, it is still possible that you came across fleas. Just in case of this, we have taken all precautions and had the outside areas also treated as well.

We're so sorry that you were upset by this experience and if there's anything else we can do to provide you a piece of mind, please don't hesitate to give us a call and a member of our management team would be more than happy to speak with you.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I found this hotel close enough to my parents home in Port Charlotte, I will stay here again since I am just looking for a place to sleep while I am helping my parents prepare their home for sale in Port Charlotte. After many trips to the PC area from Tampa since April due to my parents declining health we have decided to move them to Tampa. Since things were extremely stressed with my crashing at their place I decided to book a room for the time while in PC, finding Microtel was inexpensive, clean and close to Mom and Dad. This is a no thrills hotel, has what I need and the staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review of Microtel Port Charlotte and for taking the time to rate us during your family's move. We are happy to hear that we could assist in easing the stress of the move and provide an "inexpensive and clean" place for you to stay in the meantime.

Thanks again and we wish you all the best in your parents' transition to Tampa!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay thank you Barbara ❣️ breakfast was great! Good ppl and no problems I spent 5 days here. Pool is good. Me and my family had a wonderful time! Port Charlotte microtel is such a good hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of the Microtel Port Charlotte!

We're so glad you had an opportunity to meet Barbara, one of our star employees! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the pool and everyone here. It is our pleasure to ensure that you have no problems while you stay with us and we hope that you'll keep coming back to visit us again!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We have had a very horrible experience at this hotel from the minute we called to book! The person hung up the phone when we tried to book our reservation. Then when we arrived all they said was the person at night must have not had realized. We were at the hotel due to the hurricane and it’s destruction to our house that made it unlivable at the time. FEMA was assisting with this process by informing us that they would provide living accommodations for a week or more. When we attempted to extend originally they said we could do a week then changed it to a two day reservation. Then Saturday night we attempted to extend again due to what information FEMA had provided for us and Sue the front desk clerk was extremely rude! She informed that if we wanted to extend that we had to check back in the morning. I tried to ask if she could just check the hotels availability so if we needed to make other arrangements we could try to plan ahead as I have an elderly grandmother and 4 small children. She was very confrontational stating that she can not do that and if we do not like it we can check out! I stated that I have worked in the customer service industry and she was very unprofessional, as she proceeded to inform me of how long she has work for hotels stating that she is not going to argue with me about it and hung up the phone. From the spider on the bed and its web hanging from the light above the TV, to dirty toilet and the front desk person Sue made this experience a nightmare to say the least! We will be checking out and never returning again. We are locals that have been effected by a storm and it’s taken a lot out of our lives in a very destructive way! We just needed to experience a little peace in a troubling time such as this and by coming to the Microtel in Port Charlotte we received the complete opposite. I will never recommend this hotel nor would I ever consider returning as long as Sue is still working there!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your review.
I would like to personally apologize to you for the experience you had while during your stay and through this difficult time in your life. It is never acceptable for one of our guests to feel put off by anyone in our establishment, whatever the reason. Though guests are approved for FEMA assistance through certain dates, this does not necessarily mean we have the availability in the hotel to extend them and we apologize for any confusion.
Please give us a call directly and ask for a member of our management team; we will be happy to speak with you and will ensure that you are assisted.

It is our hope that you and your family are able to recover from the effects of the recent storm and will give Microtel Port Charlotte another opportunity to provide you a positive experience in the future.

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My husband and I were in Florida on a business trip and decided to stay over last minute. Although there was no availability on line we stopped and checked because the reviews were good. The person at the front desk was able to find us a room for the night and we were not disappointed. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your excellent five star review of Microtel Port Charlotte!!

We are so glad you were able to try our hotel and found everything was to your liking. We truly appreciate our guest reviews!! We hope that you will become a loyal Microtel guest of ours and that you'll keep us in mind for future visits to the area.
Thanks again!