1,067 results
All reviews breakfast ambassador front desk bob evans punta gorda great staff great customer service every morning making sure yogurt great place to stay cookies continental breakfast home away from home sausage clean rooms the breakfast area barbara
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Really Nice, clean, modern, great beds, good breakfast and the staff were fantastic. Definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for your outstanding five star review of Microtel Port Charlotte! We're so glad you found us to be "excellent" with clean and modern decor. We continue to add items to our breakfast lineup for our guests. We certainly hope you are signed up to be a Wyndham Rewards member so that you can accumulate points while you stay with us. We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We have been to this hotel twice. This hotel is the best hotel, you can ever go to. The rate is incredibly affordable, the cleanliness, the service, the eagerness of the personnel, the room attendants in the halls eager to assist, and get the door for you, without any interests. It is just an amazing place. I went here first time with my elderly mother, and she just loved it. It was so nice, and the breakfast is so nice, and everything is so clean, and the flower, freshly cut in the bases. I really recommend this hotel 100%, you will be so amazed, believe me, I am very happy with this location. I hope you can get a chance to enjoy it, just as we have.

Room tip: I have been in two different rooms, in two separate occasions, and they were both Excellent.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

My goodness, thank you for your kind five star review of Microtel Port Charlotte!

We truly appreciate your compliments on our service, staff and cleanliness- it gives us pride to know we are able to create a sense of value for our guests. We appreciate you and your family's loyalty to our hotel and cannot wait until you visit us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

From check-in until check-out I felt welcomed and at home. From the friendly staff to the comfort of the bed I slept on at night and the breakfast options offered, this hotel has surpassed all past experiences I've had in the past.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of Microtel Port Charlotte!

We're so happy that you felt valued and "at home" from the moment you arrived until your departure. There is no greater compliment than to hear that we were able to surpass all your past hotel experiences. Thank you again for your recommendation and we truly hope to see you back again!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Awesome place to stay. The front desk staff (Davon) was very pleasant and eager to please. we enjoyed the more than expected breakfast too. Room was clean and the bed firmness was just right with triple sheeted linens.

Room tip: The thermostat for the a/c is on the wall, not on the unit.
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your five star review of Microtel Port Charlotte!

We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and that you had an opportunity to meet Davion, one of our newest stars! We continue to strive to give our guests only the very best- from comfort to service. Thank you again and we hope that you will continue to stay with us!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Nice beds with lots of pillows. Close to Punta Gorda where all the restaurants are. Nice pool and good breakfast. I have stayed at the hotel many times for various days. I find it very comfortable and I can bring my puppy.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your five star review of Microtel Port Charlotte!

We're happy to hear you were able to experience Punta Gorda and that you enjoyed the attributes of our hotel; from our pet friendly policy to our pool and breakfast. We thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel and we hope that every time you stay, you've found we've only gotten better. Please be sure to join Wyndham Rewards so you build points when you stay with us- and we'll see you and your pup next time!