“LOOK NO FURTHER YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!”

Slightly Obsessed Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 36 Tours in Port Canaveral
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Inshore river fishing, nearshore beach & shark fishing, and deep sea offshore fishing charters located in Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, & Titusville. Only a short drive from Orlando, the space coast of Florida offers many opportunities for your fishing trip of a lifetime! Our inshore flats and backcountry trips on the Banana and Indian River Lagoons offer many opportunities for targeting various fish. Among our inshore species of fish are sea trout, redfish, black drum, tarpon, and snook. For those interested in blue water, we also have and amazing nearshore and offshore fishery on the doorstep of the Atlantic Ocean that offers a large variety of species such as kingfish, cobia, tarpon, mahi mahi, sailfish, tripletail, sharks, and many more!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Captain Eric is awesome! He had us catching fish within minutes of casting. Between the four of us I lost cost how many fish we caught it was one after another. My wife came along to just take pics and before I knew it Eric had her fishing. He truly is a class act that knows what he is doing. We have been on many fishing charters and this by far was the best. Thanks Eric for getting us booked with such short notice, bringing the bigger boat so we could all go, and for showing us a great time.

All reviews
"caught fish"
"great charter"
"my son"

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Our family had a wonderful time with Eric. It was the first time for one of our sons. He made it fun and exciting for all of us. We will use him again, next time we’re here for vacation!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Capt. Eric was awesome! We were looking for a guide that could get us on fish and also would be enjoyable to be out on the water with. Eric was definitely both. He was a blast on the water and super patient with us. He was able to get us on fish and also customized our experience. I have experience fly fishing and he had a fly rod ready to go and was able to get me on Black Drum with a fly rod. It was awesome! It was a great day fishing, great conversation (kinda like fishing with a longtime buddy) and great equipment. I would definitely recommend Capt. Eric for your FL Fishing adventure.

slightlyobsessed321, Owner at Slightly Obsessed Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you for the kind words Michelle! I had a great time with you guys and look forward to seeing you again sometime!

~ Capt. Eric

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Capt. Eric did a great job getting us set up on the Black Drum, he had plenty of patience in dealing with the kids.