“Not what I wanted but Capt Garren made up for it!”

Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Port Canaveral
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing charters in Cocoa Beach Florida! Our fishing charters and shark fishing trips are great for kids and families as well! We promise you that no one will try harder or be more motivated to show you Florida's finest deep sea fishing charters than our captains! Our fleet of boats are conveniently located in Port Canaveral (the safest port on the east coast) near Cocoa Beach, Orlando, Cape Canaveral, Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Sebastian, Titusville, Melbourne, and the Disney/Universal Studios area.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had booked a full day charter for me a my father. I got called the night before and was told the weather was not going to let us go off shore. I was given the option to go half day near shore or cancel. I'm on vacation from upstate NY and I don't get to see my father vary often so I took the near shore trip. First my father doesn't get around vary well and the Capt was awesome at making him as comfortable as possible. Second he had us right on sharks first thing and they where good size. We also wanted to catch some fish to eat. And the Capt moved us to a spot where we could catch some whiting and other table fish. I was also vary pleased in the way Capt Garren handled the local wildlife that was caught by accident he was vary kind and gentle in making sure that they were released with no harm. The Capt also did a awesome job handling our catch and I had no clue on a good way to clean a shark and after watching him I know . Other than not being able to go off shore we had a great time. I will be booking a trip again and highly recommend sea leveler to anyone looking to have a great day on the water.

1  Thank brore240
CaptainGregSL, Owner at Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. Unfortunately I sound like a broken record here lately telling our customers the seas are to rough for offshore but we have some nearshore options. I am glad you took us up on the nearshore fishing and were able to make some great memories with your dad. Captain Garren is always super motivated to get his customers the best fishing trip possible. We look forward to taking you and your dad again in the future.

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"awesome job"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Shark fishing with Captain Rick was awesome!! My husband wanted to take his father Shark fishing without the expectations of catching anything. Not only did we catch 15 fish . . . My Father-In-Love and I caught not one but two sharks . When I say my sister, husband, father and myself had a great time., PLEASE BELIVE IT!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went out shark fishing with Ronnie and caught 7 fine tooth sharks, the first one not even 5 minutes after the first pole was cast and the second within another few minutes. We had such a blast! I would highly recommend Captain Ronnie! He was very knowledgeable!

Jessica S, Owner at Sea Leveler Sport Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you guys had a blast shark fishing! Captain Ronnie loves what he does and is very skillful. We look forward to taking you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our scheduled fishing trip initially got cancelled due to rough sea conditions but was very easy to reschedule and work with Captain Garren to make sure we got out fishing! Fishing was tough because the recent weather but Garren worked his butt off to find us a variety of fish! We really enjoy going out on the boat and always have a great experience. I would highly suggest booking a fishing trip with Garren on Tight Work!