“Do not stay here unless you like roaches”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #34 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

The room looked nice at first but after staying the night, I seen roaches. I had loud neighbors, people slamming doors. I asked the front desk not to go in my room and clean while I was gone and sure enough they did and took my personal towel along with them. Then they couldn't help me to get it back. Hard bed, old sheets, hard pillows. Few tv channels. Never again will I stay here.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Do not stay at this hotel. Terrible customer service. I was greeted by someone yelling to me from a back room. She didn't come out until I said it was very unprofessional to be in the back room. The hotel is very ghetto. Dirty, old. Not a great neighborhood. People coming and going at all hours of the night. Couldn't sleep. We had made a reservation for a non smoking room. They out us in a smoking room and when I went to ask for a nonsmoking room they told us the place was completely booked for the night and made us feel bad asking for a new room. Finally showed us a new room. Overall, do not stay at the Executive Economy Lodge in Pompano Beach FL.

• Stayed: February 2015
3  Thank Brianne79
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Dirtiest and most decrepit place I have ever seen...no blankets, no phone, no clock, no hangers...sticky floors, frayed filthy carpet. Badly patched lumps in the ceiling and the walls, holes in the doors, cigarette burns on the bedspreads...broken shower and broken lamp. Hard to believe this place is actually in business!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else at any price; this place is creepy.