“Absolutely a must ! ”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Jama was our waitress and I might say a delight. She recommended the Mahi fish that was outta this world! The key lime daiquiri was a good as well ! Next time I’m Pompano we will definitely return .

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been visiting the area for many years and we stumbled upon The Rusty Hook. Located on the intercostal. Great place to sit outside right on the water. Place was pretty busy. We had Graham Cracker Calamari to start. Maybe the best calamari we have ever eaten and we always get calamari. Something about the slight hint of graham Cracker is just excellent. I had the Seafood Spaghetti...one of the finest meals I have ever had. A lite dish with fresh seafood. My wife had the salmon and just loved it. This is a place we can’t wait to visit again. Great atmosphere, casual and friendly staff.

1  Thank Scott J
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Love to be by the water and eating with friends and family makes it even more special. The view was spectacular as I love anything by the water. Service was Awesome (thank you, Caity!) food delicious. I came here for hogfish but they were out and told us why due to stricter guidelines as to size to keep. We all had fish of some kind, drinks and appetizers, all were not disappointing. Very relaxing to eat here even with the band playing in the background. We came just as the sun was setting so it wasn't too hot to eat outside on the patio. Key Lime pie was to die for...must come here!! I do have to say that parking is a bit tricky and had to park across the street but still well worth it

1  Thank teresa5993
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This time instead of sitting inside for a nice dinner, we decided to go outback on the patio where the bar is and have our food there. Great atmosphere where you could watch boats and listen to music while you eat. Food was just as good as inside.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped in for dinner one night with no reservation and decided to wait at the bar, big mistake for the restaurant. By the time we had a cocktail and a couple of local draft beers, a plate of fried calamari and coconut shrimp we were satisfied, happy, and cancelled our reservation. Half off appetizers and drinks in the bar is a quick and affordable way to a full belly and a fun evening. A few days later, we had dinner dockside, made the reservation this time! Oh my, the coconut shrimp, got things started with a freshly made Mojito. Then it was on to a little house Pinot Grigio (nice size pour for the money) and fresh catch at Market Price. We had Wahoo, Dolphin, and Snapper. All the fish prepared differently and all deliciously paired with coconut rice and ratatouille. Bill was a bit higher than I would have liked but well worth it. The view was worth the cost of the dinner alone, amazing!