See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The only good thing of this hotel besides location close to Sawgrass Mill is the size of rooms, lobby is to far from rooms, no breakfast, no security, very dark facility, pool is dirty, and the whole place is too old as well as the rooms. Should be cheaper rates or remodeling as soon as possible.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carlos V
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This a frightening place to be avoided at all cost. We went to see a room and there was no light in the elevator! Have you ever ridden in a dark elevator? The is pool full of mold! All the doors to the rooms look as if the police just broke in There were boxes outside of doors of new shoes! Run away quick and avoid this place like the plague.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BILLYWAYNE
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Chose this hotel on price and location on Booking.com. Staff was great on arrival. When we rode the elevator to our room at 3pm there were no lights in the elevator and was pitch black. As we opened the door to our room, there was a symbol/drawing spray painted on carpet(see photo). The bed was clean as well as bathroom, nice shower spray. As we were putting our toiletries out, a roach appeared on the wall. Thank goodness we had everything in ziplock bags. As we killed the roach we happened to look at the ceiling and the popcorn ceiling was peeling in multiple places and hanging loose(see photo). I wrote a review to Booking.com to let them know also. This hotel needs a complete redo. Please think twice before booking.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018

From a distance this hotel looks fine: a sprawling two-story hotel with a huge pool in its center, and large rooms, located in western Broward County (Plantation, FL). But close up, this fading hotel, once sparkling back in the 1950's, is not so good. For one thing, service was terrible. They take out soiled towels, and sometimes don't bring back any fresh ones for the rest of the day. They audaciously told me that if they are too busy to give you fresh towels, their policy is that you should come to the office to pick them up! Also, after four days of trying to get the phone to work, I finally gave up asking them. So forget about wake-up calls. It took me several requests over as many days, and the final intervention of the manager, to get a mini-fridge, in order to store my insulin, put in my room. The Internet service was so bad it reminded me of dial-up; it was almost totally useless. It was out of service completely for two days during my one week stay. The electronic key to the room had to be replaced twice since either I had it near my cell phone, or it was near my credit cards in my wallet (even though I kept it in the cover they gave me). The pool was nice, but too cold to swim in. The water pressure in the shower in my room was too weak. The main chair in my room was shredded. No free breakfast. No dumbells in the small fitness room. The hotel, surrounded by a gigantic, vast suburb, was a half hour by car from downtown Fort Lauderdale and anything worth visiting. To be fair, jogging in the area was accessible and fun, and there is plenty of opportunities to shop in the nearby malls (but I don't like to shop). I won't return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

If you want to share your room with cockroachs, smell like cigarretes and smoke odor and to experience a terrible hotel, then you stay here... the only acceptable thing its the location, but i'll never recommend such a terrible place.

Date of stay: January 2018