All reviews free laundry bedroom suite fire pit full kitchen front desk free dinner publix grocery store social hour anthony's coal fired pizza beer and wine stove top laundry room dunkin donuts light dinner small kitchen home away from home sawgrass mills
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I booked the 2 bdrm suite for about $143 a night. The room is fantastic the bdrm suites have doors to close them off from the living/dining area. The hotel seems to be very updated with anything you would need. Free laundry, free social hour Tuesday-Thursday which means free food and drink. Last night it was salad, chicken tenders and chips and wine/beer/ other nonalcoholic options this from 5-7. Fantastic breakfast every morning. The pool area is great some of it shaded. My only disappointment and it’s not much is the lounge chairs at the pool are very uncomfortable. Great staff, great stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jillzabo
Owe K, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you staying with us here at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation. We are happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future! And of course, thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed here at the StayBridge twice within the past 6 months.
The staff was all very nice and did a great job making my stay as comfortable as can be. They even serve hot breakfast here which is pretty rare for an extended stay hotel.
Oh yeah almost forgot, they are pet friendly too!! I look forward to my next visit!!!

Room Tip: I am not sure of the best room in the house but I can say I was happy with the rooms during my last 2 trips.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Owe K, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us here at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation, Jack M! We are ecstatic that you had a great time here and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect location if you want to do some shopping mainly in Sawgrass and area. Daily breakfast and Happy your some days of the week. Staff is nice. Pet friendly. Room is confortable with complete kitchen.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us here at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation! We are pleased that you enjoyed your time here with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect location! Within walking distance of a grocery store and restaurants. Rooms were a little dated, but spacious, clean and nice. The staff was both friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Owe K, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation! We are glad that you had a wonderful time, Shelly C! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I tend to prefer Holiday Inn Express when I travel but this time I had a family group and we wanted to stay in the same unit. Stumbled across this hotel (which is in the HI group) when we needed a night near the airport. I was very impressed. It is essentially a HI Express with two bedroom suites. Unit had 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen (including cookware and table service) and a sitting area. Excellent value for a group (we had 4 adults, 2 small children). Had a better than expected breakfast included and an evening reception (wine, beer, burgers, salad).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Owe K, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us here at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation, RonWhite! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to join us for our evening social! We hope to see you again!