See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I stayed in room 118. As soon as I went into the room I found a couple of roaches. I immediately went to WalMart and bought a big can of Raid Roach spray. I moved the beds and table away from the wall and sprayed the legs, all sides, and all of the underside. The table was my safe island for all my clothes and other items. I then went ALL around the room's baseboards, behind the headboards, dressers, and pictures. I opened all the drawers and sprayed in them. For the three days I was there, I killed over 20 roaches. Luckily, the majority of my time was spent out of the room.
There are many permanent residents that are on the poor side, but I never felt threatened during my stay. Since this hotel is up for sale, my advice for anyone buying it....tent the entire place and you can have a reasonable business.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Well I stay in room 120 with my friends i was afraid to close my eyes by of the roaches omg and the girl that checked us in up front was so nasty and rude she acted like she was high on something I can’t remember her name but it started with a c. The pics online is a rip off the room was clean but omg its needs a facelift actually the whole hotel looks like it’s falling a part .someone needs to run there hotel better and teach there employees up front some manners.i swear what is maintenance doing sleep on the job I don’t know how many time my friend had to get some to fix the toilet and door that short dude look so high I don’t think he knows what he was doing for real at first my friend didn’t want to answer the door bc of what he was wearing they need to have uniforms on to tell us who they are .i would not recommend anyone to stay here pics are a lie and the price is a rip off for a rundown hotel take your money and spend a little more for a nice hotel !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emo A
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I was traveling alone last night for a college tournament. I had prebooked this motel online. I am not high maintenance when it comes to motel stays. I basically require clean sheets and AC. I read a few reviews about how unsafe this place was. They were absolutely correct. On the way to my room, I witnessed one drug transaction at the base of the stairs. I then saw a meth addict using the next door room as a brothel.. she was discussing how much her John would owe her. There were two men outside of the door to regulate the customers. I went back to the front desk to ask for my money back and the lady told me that she had just run those people off the night before. This place is shabby, unclean, and highly dangerous. Knights Inn should be embarrassed to have their name on this type of establishment. I then had to book a $450 motel room for two nights because everyone else had sold out. Save yourself some money and sleep in your car before staying here. Unacceptable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeannie B
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The rooms are dirty. Drug dealers are cutting deals outside their rooms. The drapes have holes. The carpet has rips and burns. The remote doesn't work. The pillows are useless. The walls are dirty. The corridors and elevator are filthy. This is, hands down, one of the most disgusting places I have ever stayed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank dalessiopietro
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is a Wyndham hotel!! AC barely works! Room reeks of smoke and mildewed! Toilet is brown! The curtain only goes halfway across then sticks. We waited for over a hour to check in. Then given wrong room! We still did not get the room we reserved. We will never stay again! And I will never reserve thru Wyndham

Room Tip: No good roomd
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family