“We Will Be Back!”

Fred's Southern Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fred's Market Restaurant serves up a special taste of farm-to-plate freshness, on our MarketTableTM. Our food is slowly cooked in a natural and unprocessed way, served in a cozy atmosphere full of warmth and fun. We don't compromise on quality or character whether it's the ingredients in our dishes or the attitudes of our people. It's southern comfort that's pure and hearty all the way to the core and it's all found at Fred's Market Restaurant.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We saw a billboard and were drawn in to check our Fred's and I it didn't disappoint. I am not a buffet person so I chose the yummy banana and pecan waffle. My husband made 4 trips to the buffet (out of character for him) and loved every minute of it. A late breakfast lasted him all day. Our server was so sweet and attentive. We will return!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Today my husband & I stopped at Fred's for lunch. Oh my goodness! They have big ole pots just full of wonderful southern food. Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, fried chicken, chicken pot pie, beef tips, ribs, black eyed peas, collards, green beans, corn casserole and more & more & more. We didn't even get to the salad bar but they have one. Desserts were pecan pie, bread pudding, peach cobbler, red velvet cake, strawberry shortcake, etc all with ice cream or whipped cream. I didn't eat one thing that wasn't tasty. Glad this place is miles from our house. Can't afford the calories to eat here often. Definitely will remember this meal for a long time. Took me right back to my grandma's Sunday dinners. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best fried chicken you will ever get!!! Sweet potatoes, green beans, black eyes peas, fish, ribs, oh all are so good!!!
If you are near this area this is a MUST!!! Go very hungry!!! Leave very stuffed!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The tea was fantastic, just like my mama used to make - and honestly, I could just picture someone's grandma in the kitchen making this food - it was that good!!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Whenever we want a big meal with all the vegetable choices we go to Fred's. We have never been disappointed and look forward to each visit as a real treat.

Been to Fred's Southern Kitchen? Share your experiences!