“Wonderful find”

Lotus Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Seriously, this is one of my favourite local restaurants. It's an unpretentious little place with wonderful food. Every time I've been, the food is fresh and delicious, perfectly spicy, good sized portions, and so darned yummy. They never disappoint. All food us 100% vegan. Normally "vegan" implies weird, soggy, bland tofu... not this place! It's absolutely fabulous! Six stars and two thumbs up from me.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Went here for lunch, 28th February, with my mum and dad who are not veggies and my sister who is ,all loved the food and herb tea. Best Chinese I have had in a long time ,will definitely be back soon. Staff are all lovely and friendly.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We stopped in at Lotus Vegan for a lunch. We have cheese sticks, spring rolls, eggplant and soba noodles dishes. Everyone was delicious. The service was fast and efficient and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

You can taste the freshness of these Asian dishes. Lots of healthy options and you can modify to your preference. Staff are friendly and food portions are generous and enjoyable. Interior, though, is rather tired and uninspired. For this reason, I order to go. So far, my choice for Asian fare.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

From the looks of the place, you'd expect mediocre at best. But, the quality lacking in aesthetics is more than made up for in the food. Fresh, tasty, healthy portions served by kind and gentle staff. Amazingly good brown rice. All reasonably priced. Will definitely revisit -- often.