“Best Thai Food Ever! Amazing Restaurant.”
Review of Kao Thai Kitchen

Kao Thai Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed with everything about this restaurant and the experience. The food was absolutely delicious and fresh. The service was first-class. The place was cute and comfortable. But again, the food was just delicious. The best Thai I’ve ever had. High quality everything.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting Kao Thai for a few months now. It has become our “Sunday night place”. The food is amazing and there are so many different dishes to choose from. It’s great for vegetarians as well with many veggie and tofu based meals available. The restaurant is clean, nicely decorated and the service is warm and homey. Just a great place to go! Thanks Kao Thai!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is now my sixth visit over 12 months. Kao Kitxhen remains consitently awesome. High quality ingrediets, authentic, fresh and innovative. Wait-staff is attentive and so kind. You simply can't go wrong. Id argue top 10 in the St Pete's area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Food was good.better then average Thai....but portions were wy to small.prices high for the amount of food that we got! The 4 of us all agreed that they should make portions larger! Place wasn't that busy.so In don't know if this was why! Waiter was vert tentative and was very friendy!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and brother-in-law were visiting. They spent a great deal of time in Thailand and wanted some authentic Thai cuisine while visiting. This restaurant is the best in town. The service, presentation, and food was excellent. I was amazed how good the food is. I had given up on Thai food this side of the pond all just too sweet and ho hum. I have recommended this restaurant to several people and we all agree. Looking forward to trying the whole menu. The basil green curry was superb.

Date of visit: February 2018