All reviews perfect stay nice place to stay fresh towels housekeeping staff would stay again rooms are clean nightstand fl pet irma
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The room smelt bad. The tv did not work at all! The bathtub was nasty. There were roaches in the room. The only nice two things I will say is that the beds were comfy But small and the pool was nice. But all in all I will NEVER stay again. Not a good hotel overall. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

First let me say that the people who work here are the strength of the location. Sweet, helpful, and friendly, they were all super. High marks for them... the rest... the room was on the smallish side and seemed like it had a hard and long life of use. Didn’t feel dirty per se, but more like worn in grunge. Shower had very low pressure and wasn’t very hot either. The real issue...there were apparently some guests who had some type of party and the trash cans overflowed with beer cans and boxes the next morning. I wouldn’t stay at this hotel due more to some of the clientele than anything else. (Though there were a couple super nice people we met there also.)

Trip type: Travelled with family
QUALITYINN7200, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Lisa, thank you for your valuable time and feedback. We greatly appreciate your kind words and apologize sincerely for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We will notify our maintenance department to check the issues with the water temperature and pressure in the shower. Again, thank you so much and we hope you will give us a second chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to take a last minute trip to Destin yesterday not knowing it was the first day of spring break and everywhere was booked. After searching for availability for what seemed like forever we found this hotel and it was a horrible experience! For starters it was filthy! The tub had several black spots so we were not able to shower after a long day at the beach! There were red stains on the bathroom door. The room had a bad smell. There was a water bottle left under the bed. It was supposedly a suite but could have fooled me! The AC in the living room was not working and the tv in the bed room didn’t work. The maintenance man was very nice and helpful (that’s the only good thing I can say about our experience). We were itchy the entire stay and after and we still are! And the worst part is when we left my mom was itching her head (we all were since being at this hotel) and a spider fell out!?! We have never had such an unpleasant stay at a hotel before. We were disgusted! We tried not to say anything but after the spider incident we called to speak with the manager. The receptionist said she was somewhere on the property so I said I would call back which I did. The receptionist then answered our call and hung up repeatedly! Then she just let it ring. I could tell the difference because when she hung up it sounded like it was picked up and hung up and we were disconnected. When she let it ring it would go to a recording telling us which number to press for each need. After calling again twice from a different number she finally answered and denied it. We still have not heard from the manager eleven hours later! We will warn everyone we know when traveling that way to steer clear of this hotel! And obviously we won’t be back.

1  Thank Jennifer F

Dear Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to surpass your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements with our front desk staff and housekeeping to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Smoker’s paradise!!! Nice staff. Good breakfast. Mattresses were in bags to protect from bed bugs. Non-smokers beware.

We checked in last night and were given a non-smoking room, walking in it smelled strongly of smoke and we realized it had a shared door with a smoking room and someone smoking in it. So the staff kindly switched us to another room.

The second room smelled slightly when we went in but it was on the end of the building and no butting or diagonal rooms permitted smoking. I thought the smoke scent was just one of the many smokers who smoked outside their non-smoking rooms.

then at 4 noticed it was much worse, in fact the bathroom vent made the place smell more like an active smoker’s lounge.. bleary eyed I covered it with plastic and put towels under the bathroom door hoping that was enough.

We got back really late and noticed the smoke smell was stronger. We turned off the ac and humidified the room with the shower. The smoke got worse and I realized it was coming from the vent in the bathroom so I plugged it with plastic and went to bed feeling like the staff had put me in the best room they had then.

Oops!!! At 4am the smoke smelled so strongly my wife couldn’t sleep (my nose is plugged with a cold). So I took a damp towel and blocked the gap under the bathroom door and went back to bed... double OOPS!

They staff were apologetic. The breakfast was good. We left as quickly as we could.

When we got home tonight we found everything we brought into the room smelled of smoke... :-(

Our bargain room is likely to cost hours of cleaning and possibly much more as our infant and toddler’s pack and plays currently smell so strongly of smoke we left them outside. :-(

1  Thank stuff759

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so very sorry your room smelled like smoke, and you are still dealing with the inconvenience even after your trip. We are currently evaluating the vents to make sure they are not allowing smoke to travel from one room to the next. Unfortunately, some guests tend to smoke even inside our non smoking rooms, but we are working hard to prevent that any way possible. We are happy you enjoyed breakfast and our hotel staff. Please give us a call if there is anything we may do to help, or if you have any other improvements we can make to better our facility for our guests.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This was my second time in Pensacola for medical reasons and I was very impressed by the way I was treated by every employee at Quality Inn, Plantation Road, Pensacola, FL. The manager "Daniel" greeted me at the door and told me if I needed anything at all to let him or any staff member know. I felt like a very special guest! During my 2 night stay every employee...Hannah from the check in, my housekeepers catered to me like I was a celebrity! Thank YOU for being so kind to me! I would & will recommend this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your vibrant and generous review. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one!