All reviews pensacola airport shuttle service bonefish grill an early flight room was clean shopping and restaurants convenient location definitely stay here again recommend this hotel business trip business center complimentary breakfast next morning waffles the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful a great place to stay
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Having stayed at this hotel on several occasions I knew our experience was going to be another great one. I was not disappointed. Stefanie and her staff were, as usual, courteous and professional. The room was wonderful. And you can't beat the morning breakfast. When it comes to staying in the Pensacola area, you can't go wrong with the Hampton Inn at the Pensacola Airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

They were a LIFESAVER! Or at least really made my departure a lot easier -- I had left a book in my room. I only realized it at the airport and after I had returned my rental car. Being not too far from the airport Jackie at the front desk suggested they retrieve it and drive it to me at the airport, which they did in all of maybe 15 minutes max! It was a great move, saved me the hassle of either having the book sent to me or replacing it and just really highlighted a terrific level of customer support and commitment!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Never met a happier nicer staff. We had just returned from overseas and felt like it was the cleanest in the world
Great pillows and was able to get the room really cold for great sleep
It is the only place to stay when we are in Pensacola

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

There's two good hotels right at the airport, and I just happened to stay at both in the last couple weeks. As a Hyatt Rewards member, you just couldn't beat the location of the Hyatt Place. I typically like the Hyatts and the Hyatt Place, but this one just had poor service at the counter (attendant always in the backroom), TV didn't work, and room just felt spartan. Ran into same problem with attendants in the morning - had to go search for them to check out. While everything was pretty new and clean, the place didn't seem right. So the next week went to the Hampton Inn outside the airport. Right away you are greeted by three people who were very friendly everytime you see them. The hotel seems a bit warn in both the rooms and the lobby, but the staff was friendly. Happy hour during the week with beer, wine, crudite, nachos and pizza bites provided a nice carry over before dinner. Pool was super. So really depends on whether you want friendly staff, or cleaner updated rooms. My room at the Hyatt Place was about 20$ cheaper with the government rate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites hotel next door to this Hampton Inn for many years but it is getting so run down and in need of renovation that I decided to give the Hampton Inn a try. It was a nice experience. Room was clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly and helpful. There's a complimentary hot breakfast, and also a happy hour with complimentary snacks, beer, wine and soft drinks. There is shopping nearby as well as quite a few restaurants and it's near the airport. They provided exactly what I wanted as far as the two rooms I reserved were concerned without the hassle I've had with some other hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends