All reviews cracker barrel waffles complimentary breakfast queen suite easy access newer hotel disney world fitness room nice hotel would definitely stay here again road trip a wonderful stay beds were comfortable front desk staff new orleans fitness center breakfast area
Reviewed 26 October 2018

The guest rooms and bath were clean and modern. I had never seen chrome so shiny in a hotel bathroom, not even in a 5 star hotel! I had ample towels and pillows! The complimentary breakfast was one of the best I have ever had with a multitude of choices!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Footprints471261
HamptonManager17, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your overall experience. We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay. Although we are officially a 3 Stay hotel, We have a 5 Star attitude :-). Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Team Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Soccer tournament with kids. Very friendly and helpful staff. All areas of hotel very clean. Great continental breakfast. Spacious rooms with thick walls. Large pool. Highly recommend for families with younger kids (tots, elementary, middle)

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SoccerFamilyforLofe
HamptonManager17, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Hopefully, the tournament was successful and the good guys brought home the trophy :-)

On behalf of our entire staff at Hampton Inn and Suites By Hilton, Pensacola FL, / I-10 Pine Forest Rd, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Clean rooms, friendly staff and a nice location for travelers along I-10. Tasty breakfast options, convenient coffee bar and late afternoon homemade cookie station. Discovered this site during a business trip several years ago; have returned many times when in the Pensacola area. Also appreciate having Cracker Barrel Resturant within walking distance from the hotel.

2  Thank FanofthePier
CISPNSFL, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. My team and I are constantly working hard to ensure each guest has a positive overall experience in our hotel.

Hampton Inn and Suites By Hilton
pnslw@hilton.com
850-607-7174

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Hampton Inns are always first class. This Hampton is convenient to Pensacola, I-10 and has several restaurants nearby. Our room was a handicap access semi-suite with kitchenette, large desk, sofa, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DLEWIS1
CISPNSFL, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Team Hampton

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Location was great for where we needed to be. Rooms were great size and clean. Housekeeping neglected to leave used towels hung-up and replaced them each day. Employees provided quality assistance at both check-in & check-out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank trbaker911
CISPNSFL, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I will share your comments about the towels with my housekeeping department during our weekly meeting.

Team Hampton