All reviewscracker barrelwafflesqueen suiteeasy accessnewer hotelcomplimentary breakfastdisney worldfitness roomwould definitely stay here againnice hotelroad tripa wonderful staybeds were comfortablenew orleansbreakfast areai highly recommend this hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very nice hotel with good accommodations and an excellent breakfast selection. Several restaurants located near by, including a Cracker Barrel within walking distance. Easy access to the I-10 interstate, downtown Pensacola, NAS Pensacola and the Perdido Key beaches.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Gary S
HamptonManager17, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Wow a 5 star review!

Thank you Gary S, we hope you return to our property the next time your in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Tampa, the hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff friendly. The beds were so comfortable, I wish I had one. The hotel does offer a free breakfast, although I was not a fan of the eggs as they tasted like powdered eggs, but the rest was fine with waffles and sausage and a variety of breads. The hotel is within easy walking distance of a Cracker Barrel which was convenient (although they were very crowded). I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us a great review, we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, rooms clean and the location was awesome. The food selections was great for breakfast. We will definitely stay here again. It’s only minutes to Naval Air Museum and Downtown Pensacola right off I-10

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Wow 5 stars!! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope you come visit us again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Needed a room for a swim meet at UWF and this was great. Right off I-10 and an easy drive to UWF. Right next to a mall and lots of resturaunts. Comfortable beds and quiet rooms. Good standard Hampton Inn breakfast. Very friendly staff. Will stay again at next meet in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and are jumping for joy at the 5 star review you were gracious enough to give us. Next time your in the area please come back.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This is a repeat visit for us at this Hampton Inn. It is convenient to the highway and near restaurants and gas stations. We like staying at Hamptons. They are clean and offer free breakfast. This one is one of the best we have been to.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

This is one for the books okpat1, Thank you for being a loyal guest here at Hampton Inn & Suites I-10 Pineforest we certainly hope you come again.