All reviews best westerns pancake machine room was clean hot breakfast free breakfast great place to stay very nice stay enjoyed our stay naval aviation museum from texas front desk staff would definitely stay here again very nice hotel sitting area road trip pensacola beach short drive
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 days and we were blown away!
Their housekeepers are amazing at their job. The continental breakfast is on point! They are reasonably close to the beach and there are so many things to do around the hotel its self. I will stay at this great place again in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
blueangelinn, Front Desk Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Alex G,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I am delighted to know you were blown away with your accommodations while staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Pensacola!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Hotel was clean, comfortable and staff was friendly. Breakfast had a variety of choices. the only issues we encountered is that it can be difficult to get back out to I-10 due to traffic on the main road.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review hlbrott. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. If you stay with us again in the future, stop by the Front Desk and ask for the alternate route to get on the Interstate. It's easier than cutting across Pine Forest Rd traffic :)

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis, sometimes as much as four nights a week. I feel comfortable every time I stay. The staff treats me well. Ensuring that my needs are meet , as well as they can accomplish prior to me heading to my room. The rooms are always clean and well cared . I can depend on a comfortable nights sleep. I fell safe anytime I go outside. Even walking or running late at night or very early in the mornings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank PATRICK P
blueangelinn, Front Desk Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear PATRICK P,

We greatly appreciate your kind feedback. We are always pleased to hear from our returning guests assuring their needs are always met during their accommodations with us! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're staying with us!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

As a solo 68 year female traveler I am always checking reviews on hotels before making my choice. This hotel had mixed reviews but I found most to be positive.

The clerk at the desk was friendly and helpful. She told me the rooms had all been recently updated. I found the room impressively clean with no smells. The air conditioner worked great and pillows were comfy.

The cons: The mattress was lumpy and should be replaced. I don’t have back problems so it worked for me for one night. The bathroom towels were thin, in fact the washcloth I chose for the shower had holes. I couldn’t get the coffee pot to work.
The breakfast was a disappointment for me. I am a low carb eater and the eggs were gross and sausage was so so. There seemed to be plenty of rolls , biscuits, cereals for a different type of breakfast.
I have stayed in numerous Best Western Plus all over the states and this one has some work to do. But for $80 I can’t complain too loud!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank zanpris
blueangelinn, Front Desk Manager at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, zanpris. I am glad you had an overall good stay and enjoyed your accommodations with us. Our top of the line mattresses were recently replaced as of last year but I will ensure maintenance checks on their status. I apologize if you were to receive inadequate linens, I will discuss this with my laundry and housekeeping departments. We do offer a variety of options from each food group on our complimentary breakfast bar to avoid your average carb loaded continental breakfast options; We apologize if you were not satisfied with the Best Western Plus selections. We would love to invite you back to stay with us again in the future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for only one night in our way to Orlando, but I wished we could stay longer, as I really liked the hotel.
Very good location, just outside de interstate (but queit).
Check in was fast and welcoming.
Room was spacious, facing the pool and with pleasant decoration. Everything was clean and proper. Very comfortable bed.
Breakfast was well balanced and with good quality items.
Wifi was fast and working ok.
We wento to a nice beach located 45 kms of the hotel. We also were in Pensacola Seafood Festival and it was a good experiencie too.
I recommend this place for a good rest in a clean and modern hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We greatly appreciate your review ana_teresa_simoes. I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our annual Seafood Festival and world known beaches. We thank you for your recommendation and hope to see you again if you are in Pensacola again!

Best regards and safe travels!