“So good!”

Texas Roadhouse - Pensacola
Ranked #33 of 738 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Driving through Pensacola and we saw that Texas Road House was near us at dinner time. We used to go to a location in Texas when we visited our daughter while she was in college. As in previous visits at other locations, we had a little 10 minute wait due to the popularity of the restaurant which was filled by shelling and eating peanuts from the barrel at the entry. As we were seated, delicious rolls were served. I had to have one of their frozen margaritas and it was amazing. The Wednesday special was a sirloin topped with shrimp, cooked and seasoned perfectly. Our server was Stephen, and he was great! All the servers are friendly. We left happy with the evidence of the peanut shell dust still clinging to my black pants.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We received a discount card from the hotel we stayed at for this restaurant. The last time we ate at a Texas Roadhouse was about a decade ago. The good food, great service, and Texas-themed decorations is what drives people in. The only con is the wait. But then most of these restaurants draw large crowds, so it’s somewhat expected for a 15-20 minute wait. Location is south of I-10 on Davis Hwy/FL 291.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I try to love this place but every other beer is in a warm mug and tonight they ran out of coors light. The food is good but I can cook. I come here for atmosphere... And would like my beer to be in a cold mug.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We stopped for dinner. We have one at home and you can count
on a chain to not be surprised. Large restaurant with good food and friendly servers. We both picked something we never had
before and were pleased. The only problem was the noise level.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The service, atmosphere, food were all excellent. Our first time there. We had a wonderful experience. Will definitely good back.