“Melt in your mouth Sirloin and Unlimited Shrimp.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #215 of 738 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We went to Outback for our Anniversary.! Our Server, Rakell, was so efficient and friendly. She was attentive and just made our meal delightful. The steak was delicious and cooked perfectly. The Crispy Shrimp were also delish as were the Garlic Butter Shrimp.
We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The Outback is my go to for prime rib. I am crazy about the herb coating!
The wedge salad was fresh and delicious as always.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We were all pleased with our meals. I struggle with all the salt seasoning they put on their food so this time I asked for the steak with no added seasoning and a potato with no rolled salt! It was amazing! Loved it all. Waitress was good. The Blooming Onion price however has gone through the roof! (and gotten smaller) It always makes me sad to see restaurants gouge their customers to make a buck on the most famous appetizer they have!!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We went cause my Dad wanted a blooming onion. Four of us. Parents splits a 9oz fillet. Both felt ill later that night. I got a ribeye. It was just ok. Not very tender or thick. Salad was good. Onion was over seasoned and fried too long. Wait staff was pretty good. We were seated right away. It was quiet and pace of meal was good.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Went there for a steak dinner after a hard day. We were seated quickly, and the service was excellent. Food was very good as well. Our server was right on top of things. We were in and out very quickly. All in all, it was a great experience.