“A Pensacola landmark still turning out great diner foods!”

Coffee Cup Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 723 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I frequented the Coffee Cup with my parents growing up in Pensacola in the 60's. A visit back to Pensacola led me to eat at this iconic diner again. I was not disappointed. While some of the interior has changed, the quality of the food and service has not. It remains top notch! Be prepared to wait on any given day as the Coffee Cup is a happening place!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The Coffee Cup Restaurant is a good old fashioned breakfast spot. The food is simple breakfast fare but very tasty ... a really good breakfast . Give's the patron a real "Down home" feeling

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is an iconic diner - a Pensacola landmark for over seventy years. Great breakfast and southern comfort food are their mainstays. When new owners purchased it in 2018 they did nothing to the interior but wax the floors. An authentic, old school diner. The interior looks much as it did when it open in 1945. Famous for grits and biscuits & gravy, you can't go wrong with anything on the breakfast menu.Purchase a souvenir Coffee Cup coffee cup or a t-shirt with their slogan "No Grits! No Glory!"

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Ok, I have been coming here for years, brought my friends from Huntsville recently (they have been before) and we all noticed a difference in the food...especially the bacon and pancake was a fail!! I asked to speak with the manager who we were going to voice our dissapointment...but he never even came to the table. When I cornered him at the checkout his response was ...."I was just coming to see you"...we told him how bad these food items were and his response was, "were having trouble with our pancake mix"...
Such an iconic breakfast place but won't be on our first go to choice any more!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The Coffee Cup Restaurant is Pensacola's best kept secret for breakfast. A lot of people we talk to have never even heard of CC and most are Pensacola natives. I guess people from the north end of the county don't get this far south for dining. Every time we eat here we are extremely satisfied with whatever food choices we make. The people are the nicest. You have to hit it just right on Saturday so as to avoid the crowd. Best time for least wait is probably 10 or 11 am.