“Great food”

Chet's Catering & Seafood
Ranked #81 of 712 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the appearance this place has the best seafood in town. Their grouper is the best I have ever had . Shrimp, oysters flounder, mullet..and great value and their kids choices are good for $4.99 you get a plate full of popcorn shrimp and fries.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended by locals and it did not disappoint. Awesome shrimp and grouper. Fried lightly to perfection. Great prices and portions. Only open Thursday-Saturday 10:30-8:30. Small place but it's the place to go for fresh seafood.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

I was glad to finally try Chets again after many years. Went with friends of a friend who were old timers who knew the staff and the menu.

Everything we had was as good as it gets. Brought our own wine which to me is a big plus. I had the fried grouper, my wife had the marinated grilled grouper you could not have asked for better. The fried crab claws as a starter were also excellent.

Nothing fancy here, just great fish served by friendly staff at reasonable prices. An authentic locals favorite for great seafood.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Have Tried this place a few times now thinking it might be different. But I keep coming across the fact that the food is bland. Maybe I'll try it again just to see but I don't know

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Chet's is a "locals" seafood restaurant.. Not at all fancy but seafood is consistently good.. The broiled oysters and marinated grouper are my favorite..