“Girlfriend's BD celebration today at lunch!”

Jackson's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 723 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: USD 25 - USD 60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Classic sophistication meets style and chic at Jackson’s Steakhouse, where the decadence doesn’t stop at the front door. Indulge your friends, family, and clients in an incredible experience of culinary excellence. Located in the historic downtown district directly on Ferdinand Plaza, Jackson’s remains one of the most desirable dining destinations in Pensacola.
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Six of us met at Jackson's for lunch today to celebrate one of our birthdays. We were seated immediately & offered our choice of martinis on the house. All were delicious but the favorite was the raspberry-lemon drop. Two of us enjoyed the chef's business lunch which today was a primavera angel hair pasta with lemon dressing & grilled chicken, 2 of us had the fish sandwich with sweet potato fries, one of us had the Caesar salad & another had the chicken cob salad. The warm bread was a plus. Fresh brewed coffee finished our meal. We enjoyed it & would recommend it highly. Our server was delightful but I didn't catch her name.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here before and it was marginal but family and friends wanted to go so we gave it another chance. That will be the last time i come back. I ordered the NY strip steak. It was thin, hard to chew overcooked and stale . Salad was limp and skimpy. Absolutely do not eat here unless you are searching for lousy very overpriced food. Trust me when I say do yourself and your guests a favor and find another restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best fine dining restaurant in Old Downtown Pensacola. The staff and management work very diligently to insure you have an exceptional dining experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Wow. Good food, nice atmosphere, cocktails, good service---all in downtown Pensacola. 25 years ago there was only one sandwich shop open for lunch on a Saturday. Downtown is different now.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We were at Jackson's on a very quiet day, and service was prompt, efficient and the food came quickly. I loved the tomato soup, and was impressed with how much beef was on my French dip sandwich (they call it something else.) Husband had the fish, said it was perfect. My only annoyance, and this is my problem, not Jackson's, is that it is a very open space, and the tables are closely spaced, so we could not block out the discussion of colonoscopies at the next table.